Chapter 7: The Earth Defenders arrive

(Y/n) POV

"(Y/n)!"

I turn to see that the doors are open and Kimihito was waving at me. He seemed uneasy.

"What is it Kimihito?"

"What?"

"You seem uneasy."

"Sorry. Just slightly intimidated by that roar you made."

"Would not be the first time."

"Warning. Massive energy fluctuation detected in the combat testing room. Warning."

My eyes widen. I recognize this energy. The Dimension Tide. But I also sense another energy signature. It seems very familiar. Very powerful but not intimidating. Then, it happens. The white hole appears, exerting extreme gravity. I can barely stand. Kimihito on the other hand, is instantly floored. Glaring at the white hole, a shape shoots out of the white hole. As soon as that happens, the white hole disappears. The shape hurtles right into me, knocking me over. I feel soft hair bush against my face.

'Wait. Soft fluffy hair. Two small segmented bodies.'

"Mothra?"

Mothra stands up. Looking around, she realizes that she's standing on my chest. Her eyes widen.

 Her eyes widen

"Goji?!"

"Hi."

"Oh my goodness I was so worried about you!"

"I'm fine."

"Where's Junior?"

"Over there, with my new friends."

"Thank goodness. Wait. Where are Moll and Loll?!"

"Mothra, we're down here."

Tilting my head to the side, I see two small women. The Shobijen. Mothra sighs with relief.

"Hey! (Y/n)!"

"Who's the butterfly wings."

"Oh, right. Everyone, this is one is Mothra, the Divine Moth and one of my greatest allies."

"Divine Moth?"

"That's right. Mothra is a goddess. The one of the guardian kaiju of Earth. Tough to, despite her kind nature. She and I have fought before, but it was always a tie."

I enjoy the looks of shock on their faces. It's hilarious. Then I hear another sound. A massive boom. I've heard this before.
My eyes widen. It's him. The kaiju that kept our kaiju team together with his upbeat personality.

"Mothra. It's..."

"I know."

"Who are you guys talking about?"

"It's one of our other kaiju friends."

"Who?"

"Guardian of the Air, Rodan."

"That means the others aren't behind."

"Again, who are you talking about?"

I turn towards Kimihito. I grin.

"Guys, I think it's time for you to meet the Earth Defenders."

(Sorry if this was a bit short. I have a big writers block right now. Also I have updated my Author note before this chapter. It has some updates regarding the vote for the first girl in the harem. Better read it. It is very important.)