Chapter 11: Relaxation

No POV

Fire Rodan glares at the unconscious thug. The thug will regret ever touching Radon. Suddenly, Rodan feels something clasp his wing hand. Turning around, he sees Radon holding onto his hand.

"Rodan. Calm. Down."

Feeling the surge of power disappear, Rodan collapses against Radon. Staring into eyes the exact same color as his, he feels an ache in his chest since he remembered her dying. Feeling tears well up, he brings his face up and plants his lips on top of Radon. Feeling the latter's face heat up, he pulls away and smirks.

"I missed you."

Radon is turning a bright red. Rodan burst into laughter.

"Rodan... you... IDIOT!"

She charges forward, but being shorter and smaller, Rodan just sticks out his arm and plants his hand against her forehead. She continues to try to punch him, but she only ends up doing a strange spin attack. Then Rodan hears someone clear their throat. Turning around, he sees Godzilla.

"So, now that we have finished with the sweet reunion, we need to report this to Smith and explain Fire Rodan."

"Goji!"

"Nice to see you alive again Radon. Let's get going."

The next day

(Y/n) POV

Slowly, I open my eyes. Last night was pretty crazy.

First, Komodithrax, Zilla's love interest, and Radon, Rodan's lover, were reborn into this world several years before we arrived.

Second, we kaiju are now a team who keep the tension levels between liminals and humans down.

Third, I discovered that my speech on my past was videoed and published on the "Internet". Fourth, we kaiju got what humans called a "mansion", after I told Agent Smith that there would be more of us. It was like a massive house, except it had a lot more rooms, and was much "fancier", as humans call it.

Feeling fluffy antennas brush my face, I turn my head to the left. There, I am met with Mothra's sleeping visage. Sleeping soundly between us is Junior. He is wriggling and doing air punches in his sleep. Probably having a fighting dream. So cute. Raising my hand, I reach over him and brush Mothra's face.

"Mothra. Wake up."

"Mmmmm."

"Mothra."

"Mmmhhhmmm."

"Wake up."

Slowly, Mothra's compound eyes slide open. She blinks a few times before her eyes meet mine. She smiles sleepily.

"Morning Goji."

"Shhh. Look."

We both look at Junior, who is still dream fighting. Now he's trying to do karate. Mothra giggles.

"He's so cute. Kind of like a son."

"Yeah. I love when he does this."

I lower my hand and poke Junior's cheek.

"Glmmlkl."

"Junior, wake up."

"Bulffm."

"Junior. There's food ready."

Juniors eyes snapped open. He leaped up and screamed:

"Fooooddd!!!"

At that, Mothra and I burst into  laughter.

"Yeah, lets go downstairs."

A few minutes later

Mothra, Junior and I are walking down the stairs to the dining room. There, sitting at the table are the are the two reunited couples. Rodan is making funny faces and telling jokes to make Radon laugh. He wins. Radon is laughing do hard that she is having trouble staying in her seat. On the other side of the table, Zilla Jr. and Komodithrax we're sharing a fish together. They were chatting calmly. I walk up to Zilla and tap him on the shoulder. Zilla turns around. He nods a hello, and says:

"Hello, Godzilla."

"Sup, Big Z."

"Hello, Mr. Godzilla, I'm Komodithrax."

"Pleasure to meet you, Komodithrax."

"Ditto."

"So, Zilla, this is the kaiju that made you roar into the night for a whole five months from grief."

Zilla's dark skin takes a reddish hue. Komodithrax seems shocked. She turns to Zilla.

"You really did that?"

"Ummm... Yeah."

"Oh, Zilla!"

Komodithrax wraps her arms around Zilla. He seems startled, but soon returns the hug. Suddenly

"Hey, has anyone seen Gamera?"

"Yeah, I saw him go outside. I think he said he was going for a walk."

I glance out the window. Knowing Gamera, he'll be close by. Turning my attention back to the group, I notice that a few of the others are still missing.

"Where are the rest?"

"Anguirus is in the kitchen making breakfast. King Caesar is in his room meditating and Baragon is out exploring the neighborhood."

Then Anguirus comes out of the kitchen. He is wearing his shorts and vest and an apron over them. Behind him was a cart filled with food. Salmon, veggies, meat, etc.

"Breakfast is ready! Eat up!"

As we sit down, I start to wonder where Gamera is.

(P.s Sorry it took so long! I live in New York and recently we bought a summer house upstate. I've spent the majority of my day helping my family making the place livable. I'll try to publish more often now.)