Chapter 5: (Y/n) has his abilities tested

As I walk on with the group, I get some awed looks by passerby. Probably never heard of a kaiju. Yet they have humanoid monsters as part of their everyday life. What are weird world this is.

We finally reach our destination. A large building. I think it looks like a giant 3D rectangle.

 I think it looks like a giant 3D rectangle

Smith speaks up.

"This building is owned by the company known as Black Lily. This facility is called the Advanced Materials Laboratory. We'll test you here."

"I don't like the sound of this already."

"Don't worry. The President is an... interesting man. Also you might want to cover Junior's eyes."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

As the doors open to the massive facility we are greeted by this guy.

"This is the president of the Black Lily. He gives liminals a home and food, in exchange for materials produced solely by their species."

"So this is the strange liminal you were talking about? He looks very interesting."

"I'm not a science experiment."

"Sorry. I'm just very excited to test on you. As are many of the other scientists."

Sighing, I decide to follow him. As we walk on. I see various experiments going. One was little mushroom girl in a room spewing spores, while scientists in gas masks walked around her using a strange thing to suck up the spores.

"Here's your testing room

"Here's your testing room."

A massive door opened, revealing a massive room. It was easily as long as my tail in my kaiju form and as tall as my knees in my kaiju form.

"This... is a big room."

"That's an understatement."

"No shit Sherlock."

"So mister (Y/n) feel free to go all out against... these!"

(There's about ten of theses

(There's about ten of theses.)

No POV

"What are those things?"

"Combat droids. These things are quite tough, so don't hold back."

"Gladly."

The President turns towards the others.

"Okay, people! Let's watch from the observation room."

"Ok, why? Can't we just stand here and watch."

"I have a feeling we will need to be behind something when your friend goes all out."

As if on cue, one of the droids slams against the wall, head missing, arms tied into a knot. The group has the sudden urge to get behind cover. They rushed through the doors, which slid close.

Meanwhile, you were still locked in battle with the remaining droids. Grabbing one by the face, you tossed it into the air and, when it came back down, roundhouse kicked it's chest, caving it in and sending the robot flying. One approached from the behind, but it realized it's a bad idea to jump on someone's back when their back is covered with 3 rows of razor sharp spines. After turning the robot into a mechanical shish kebab, you faced the remaining 7, you grin. Time to surprise the audience.

Concentrating, you sense the radioactive energy inside of you rise up. A dim blue glow lights up the tip of you tail, before slowly crawling up your back. Soon your entire back was glowing blue. As one of the droids leapt forth, you let loose the Atomic Breath.

(Watch from 1:28-2:00

This immediately incinerated the droid. The droids armor peeled off and melted and it's wiring fused to its mechanical skeleton. The twisted mass of metal fell to the floor. You turned to the other droids, back still glowing blue.
"Who's next?"