Chapter 15: Aftermath

No POV

Crushed cars, burning cars smashed, windows smashed. That's what the damages from Goji's battle with Ghidorah. The afore mentioned king of the Kaiju is being checked over by Mothra.

"Geez, Lele. Calm down."

"No! I'm worried Goji. What if, since he, Komi, Radon are revived, what about... 'them'?"

(Y/n) scowls. Mothra is talking about the MUTOs. His most hated enemies. The his parents murderers. He stands up and spots smith walking towards him, along with the rest of MON.

"(Y/n), could you please tell me why everything within a 50 meter radius is trashed?"

"Well, I had a fight with my most powerful rival. King Ghidorah."

"Who's that?"

"Imagine a golden dragon with three heads and no arms. Then you've got him. He's a living extinction event."

"That's sounds... bad."

"You're right. It is bad. But as long as he doesn't manage to find a way to go full Kaiju, we'll be fine."

"All right. Also, another Kaiju showed up in front of your house. He's here with us."

"What's his name?"

"Orga? That was his name right?"

"Yeah."

"Oh that vampire motherfucker."

"What?"

"Orga is a Kaiju who was created to become a replica of me. By absorbing my DNA. My cells contain something called G-1, which gives me my hyper regeneration. Yo! Orga!"

The vampiric Kaiju walks up to feet the Kaiju king. They shake hands.

"Nice to officially meet you Orga."

"Same here. Sorry for trying to eat you."

"It's okay. I'm more of the forgiving type. By the way, run."

"Why?"

As if on cue, a multicolored laser shoots past his face, hitting a car, and causing it to disintegrate. Orga pales and starts to run, Mothra chasing after him shooting lasers.

"You tried to eat my Goji?! Get back here!"

(Y/n) sighs, then picks ups Junior.

"I feel bad for him. Mothra kinda has a hard time forgiving people who've harmed me. She's still harsh against Gamera sometimes, as well as Anguirus and Rodan."

Another laser lights up nearby, with more screams from Orga and angry yells from Mothra.

"Well. Junior, wanna go home? Anguirus is cooking up some nice salmon. Zilla has told me that salmon is really good."

"I wanna eat some!"

The Kaiju chuckles, and walks towards the mansion, the occasional rainbow laser still going off.