Chapter 9: Introducing Kong, Anguirus, King Caesar, Baragon, Zilla and Gamera

(Y/n) POV

As we walked back to the facility, I suddenly saw a large tree fly into the air. Then, several more were shot into the air. Then, finally, an armored spiky ball burst from the tree line. It continued its destructive path until it crashed into the wall of the facility.

Then, the ball uncurled itself to reveal a very tall and buff man, who's back was covered with ankylosaur like bone plate armor. He had a slight under bite, so one of his bottom incisors was sticking out of his mouth. He had a crown of horns running along the back of his head, he had two large, four fingered claws. He had a long tail with a club that bristled with spikes. His eyes were peaceful green. And he was still a full head shorter than me. I grin.

"Anguirus."

Anguirus turns towards me. He glares at me.

"Damn it! I thought that I'd finally be taller than you!"

"No luck old friend."

"Um... (Y/n), who exactly is this? Another guardian?"

"You are correct Kimihito. This is an old friend of mine. Anguirus, Guardian of the Earth. Some say he's a mutated ankylosaur, when in reality, he's a mana created guardian, like Mothra here. So is Rodan."

"Goji, Zilla Jr., and Kong are the only ones who were not artificially created by mana. I was born with it." Mothra explains.

"Kong?"

"Giant, buff monkey."

As if on cue, a large oak tree suddenly flies out of the forest, in collision course with my face. It didn't achieve it's target, as I caught the tree and sent it back. The tree is then punched and it breaks into a million splinters. Then a loud, gruff voice shouts,

"I'M AN APE!"

The speaker was a large and very buff man, whose arms and feet closely resembled those of an ape. He was wearing nothing by a ripped pair of shorts. His body was riddled with scars. His eyes were a fiery orange.

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear."

"Shut up you overgrown T-rex!"

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it you overgrown gorilla?"

"Let's throw down!"

"Enough! You two are supposed to be allies!"

"But he-"

"No buts Kong! You know he does it to annoy you!"

"But Goji calls you little butterfly!"

"I'm not annoyed by it."

"Actually," says Rodan, "if I remember correctly, last time Chief called you little butterfly, you hit him fifty times with your mana lightning, then blasted him with your rainbow beam, effectively knocking him out for nearly a month."

Mothra goes red in the face. I am sweating from bullets from the memory. I notice that Kimihito and his friends take a step back from the Divine Moth.

"I was in a bad mood."

"That's an understatement."

"I recall during that time that Chief was unconscious, you stayed by his side all day long, and fell asleep in on top of him."

Now Mothra has face is the shade of a ripe tomato. She had her face in her hands and is now fluttering around in circles. I find it extremely cute. I turn back to the gang.