Chapter 17: The First MUTO

Somewhere, deep under a mountain, a slumbering Titan awakes, the mountain trembling as it shifts its titanic weight. It breaks through layers of rock, standing up to reveal the horror.

 It breaks through layers of rock, standing up to reveal the horror

It screeches. Silence. No panicked animals or creatures or people. It lets out a confused chirp, and looks around. Suddenly the skies spilt open, and a black sphere descends from the heavens. The monstrosity screeches, before it developed by the orb.

Earth, Monster Musume universe

A pair of red eyes slowly open, revealing bug like compound eyes. The liminal flexes it's overly large forearms, clenching its dextrous 3 fingered claws. It looks around in the forest it has woken up in. The figure then snarls and lets out a large roar.

Elsewhere

Gojira's eyes snap open, wide with horror. The roar that he just heard... he remembered it.

Flashback, 210 million years ago

A small, little Godzillasaurus is seen tromping through the ancient swamps of the Permian Era. The little youngster lets out a shrill roar, which echoes across the cliffs. But a loud shriek is heard soon after, and a massive creature swoops down from the sky, attempting to snatch the little Kaiju off the ground.

 But a loud shriek is heard soon after, and a massive creature swoops down from the sky, attempting to snatch the little Kaiju off the ground

But a incredibly booming roar interrupts the  attack. Something tackled the flying evil. With a shrill shriek of pain, the parasitic monstrosity backs away from the hatchling. Standing in front of the baby's Godzilla is a much larger version of him, several scars crisscrossing across his body.

 Standing in front of the baby's Godzilla is a much larger version of him, several scars crisscrossing across his body

The older Godzilla roars, slamming its foot down. Hokmuto backs away, chittering. Soon, a loud rumble announces the arrival of something else.While the parasite creature was distracted making calls for help, the large dinosaurian Titan charged at the parasite. The Titan sinks it's fang into the parasitic kaiju, lifting it up and quickly snapping its neck. A harsh echoing shriek echoes form somewhere in the distance as Hokmuto's corpse crashes to the ground.

    The large dinosaurian gently nudges the hatchling, and it scampers away. With a sudden roar, it appears. The creature that had wiped out the rest of the two dinosaurian kaijus species. The two monsters glare at each other. Thanks to this, the hatchlings Mother was dead. And had two of baby parasites locked within her body. And now her mate had a chance at avenging the baby's mother. With a furious roar, the titans charged.

Now

"I promised father, mother. All my species. I will wipe out MUTO Prime. To avenge you all."