Update on characters and story

So hello, readers and possible fellow writers. This Draconianlover09, master of Godzilla books(just kidding). I would like to announce something. I have some minor and major changes. Due to the king of the Mosnters second trailer and the pictures of the Kaiju models, I've decided to make a few changes

First, is our king Godzilla. At a certain point, his body will undergo a change, so that he becomes like his King of the Monsters model.

Secondly, Ghidorah will have the traits of this Ghidorah in the movie.

Thirdly, Rodan and Radon will also go under slight changes. They'll lose their middle crest at some point, to match that of the Rodan in the movie, who looks FUCKING AMAZING!

Fourthly, it's possible that Anguirus will appear in this as well, so if that does happen, I'll change him to match that one.

Fifthly, little Junior has a slight change to his Kaiju form.

(He looks like this, except with more prominent toes

(He looks like this, except with more prominent toes.)

I find this little version so cute. And incredibly derpy, in a cute way, not an annoying way. (Cough, cough, Minilla, cough, cough )

Sixth, is our beautiful Mothra. She'll gain a new set of arms, the mantis ones, after something happens to her.(not sure what yet, don't worry nothing to bad.)

Seventh, I'll also add that new Kaiju that's gonna paper in the movie, that lava like dude. In drawings, he looks like a MUTO on steroids.

Eighth, I'm gonna add Kumonga, Kamacuras and Ebirah. But I'm not sure what gender to make them. Please help.

Ninth, I'm gonna add the MUTOs. But I'm gonna make them neutral. I mean, they were just trying to keep their species alive.(I also have a theory that Godzilla hates the MUTO like the same reason Kong hates the Skullcrawlers. Their species killed his parents when he was very young.

Tenth, Kong's gonna gain some.... ELEMENTAL POWERS!!!! You know, lightning punches and such.

Eleventh, when should MechaG, Kiryu, M.O.G.U.E.R.A, and Jet Jaguar? And also, should they all be male, or should one or two of them be female? Or all? Comment.

Twelfth, onto the cyborgs. Gigan, working on his character design, it's gonna look cool don't worry. And Megalon. He'll be here to.

Thirteenth, it's the sad and lonely Monster X. I already included him in my Godzilla meets MG story, but I'm taking a long time with his character design, as I've never drawn how armor before. Also working on his Kaizer form.

Fourteenth, I'm gonna add villain Kaiju from other franchises, like Iris from Gamera, Meganulon from the original Rodan and the Skullcrawlers.

Fifteenth, should Ramarak, the big ass Skullcrawler, be male or female? I personally would find it would make a more interesting character if it was female. But I go with your opinions. You decide.

Sixteenth, the bastard child of Godzilla, Space Godzilla. I'm working on his character design, that'll take awhile and his position. An elder brother trying to make his younger brother, Junior, strong? Or an absolute villain bent on killing all Godzilla's.

Seventeenth, should Gamera also get a body upgrade?

Eighteenth, should I include the the Gargantuas, Gaira and Sanda?

Nineteenth, should Kaiju from Ultraman pop up?

Twentieth, should the pure evils, Bagan and Red appear. I mentioned Bagan already, but not Red yet. Should I include only one of them? Or both? At different times? Or should they make an alliance?