Short Explanation

The things written here are from a few years ago in Creative Writing class. As my personality has developed and my thoughts may have changed, I write differently now than I use to. Please do keep in mind that these entries were written in what can perhaps be seen as a rather childish way, but I have made a personal point to avoid changing anything unless absolutely necessary. Regardless, I hope any reader enjoys! Most of these were written to fill one page of a composition notebook, so they will be fairly short. Prompts given by y'all may be longer as I don't have lined confines to follow. Also! Before each entry, I added a short explanation on what the prompt of the entry was, though as they were written so long ago, my memory may not come up with all the prompts, my apologies on that. Some of the entries are more of idea pages, rather than actual stories, so I wouldn't personally deem them worth reading, but because they are in the notebook, they ware added here. Maybe y'all can find enjoyment reading them? All up to you! Have fun!

(My last entry from the notebook is "101", any entries after the thank you are reader-submitted prompts, in which the reader will be given credit for the idea)