Chapter 57

It's More Than Love

Lexi’s P.O.V

The time from my dad’s wedding until when the boys came back for the Koko shows was a bit long, it was almost two months, but Ashton & I found ways to make the time pass fast. We spoke all the time & we kept each other caught up on our lives, I had Take Me Home videos to watch on youtube when I missed them all & now I had Christmas with Ashton to look forward too as well.

But time did eventually pass & the boys were flying to London!

Ashton5sos headed to london! can’t wait for these koko shows!

Ashton5sos & to see my girl of course :) @lexiwhite.

LexiWhite @Ashton5sos can’t wait! hurrrrrrrry :)

The guys had a few weeks in London before the Koko show so we had plenty of time to hang out, all four of us.

It was great being back with all of them.

I would go with & listen to them in the studio, they’d come hang at my house like old times, it was just a great few weeks.

Michael’s 18th birthday was the day before my 18th so we kind of decided to do a joint birthday party for us.

We looked into this karaoke bar & decided to go there the night of Michael’s birthday.

Michael & Ashton had a couple drinks while Calum, Luke & I couldn’t…I mean I couldn’t but only just for a few more hours at least…then I could party it up.

“I’ll buy you a drink right at midnight babe.”

“Good.”

"So will I! It’s our birthdays, Lexi & I are allowed to get trashed.”

“This isn’t far." Luke pouted.

“Not cool." Calum agreed.

"At eeast you only have to wait until January, I have until July.”

“Sucks to suck Luke." Ashton laughed at him.

But it was so easy to pass drinks at this karaoke place so Ashton had ordered drinks for all of them & there was no reason to complain.

Once it hit midnight, Michael & Ashton went to the bar with me & we had two rounds of shots right away before I took a few back to our table to share with Calum & Luke.

Then Ashton ordered me a sprite & vodka, or like three maybe four. I was just living it.

Drunk karaoke was a shit show.

Luke & I did a duet from High School Musical which was added to Ashton’s collection of my drunk embarrassing moments on his phone along with the falling off of the bar video but whatever, it was my birthday.

Michael tried rapping & Calum did a total R&B solo too which from the parts I can remember, were both hilarious.

Once we all hit our limit, Luke called for a car to take us back to their hotel. We all passed out & I woke up refreshed.

On my actual birthday, Ashton & I spent the day walking London, we had a cute dinner & we just spent the day together. Then that night, just he & I hit a nightclub in London to get a feel for the night scene in London & to end my birthday with a bang.

Whenever Ash & I drank together, it was just a hot mess but it was always entertaining.

If I remember correctly, we had walked back to his hotel from the club & we sang the entire walk back. We literally just walked along the streets singing out hearts out.