Chapter 3

Michael's P.O.V.

My name is Michael, I'm 14 years old, and a freshman. I just moved here with my adopted parents. I found out I was adopted last year. All I know is my mom didn't have enough money to take care of me and my older sister. I also know that she had to make a choice of who to put up for adoption. So when she just gave birth to me she put me up for adoption and kept my sister. Ever since I found out I've been trying to find my birth family.

"Well I haven't seen you around here before. I'm John, and this is Henry." said John. "I'm new today is my first day I just moved here with my parents. My name is Michael." I said. "I didn't ask for your life story." said John. "Can you leave me alone." I said. "We don't have to do anything." said Henry. Just then this girl walks up. "John, Henry leave the new kid alone." said the girl. "You got lucky this time." said John walking away with Henry. "Sorry about them they always pick on freshman." said the girl. "Thanks." I said. "Let me introduce myself, I'm Lane." said Lane. "Hi I'm Michael. Can you tell me where Mr. Smith's class is?" I said. "Just keep going straight its the door on the left at the end of the hall." said Lane. "Thanks." I said. "No problem. Welcome to Riverbank High (Fake high school name). If you need anything just tell me." said Lane.

Sorry for the short chapter update next chapter will be longer. Don't forget to vote and comment.