Chapter 30

Mom's P.O.V.

"Come on everyone its already 11:10." I said. Rue, Caleb, and Connor walk up. "We're ready." said Rue. "Then lets go." I said. We all grab the presents and decorations for Lane's party, put them in the trunk of my car, and head to the school.

------At school------

We arrive at the school at exactly 11:28. We all get out of the car and see Ally, Emma, Rick, Max, and the school principal waiting outside and walk up. "Sorry we're late. We were getting drinks for everybody." I said. I hand Emma, Ally, and Rick their drinks. "I'll tell the teachers in the cafeteria to keep all the students in there until we all get to the gym." said Principal Alexander. Principal Alexander tells the teachers in the cafeteria to keep all of the students there so we can get to the gym into her walkie talkie, then puts it away. "Its clear, lets go." said Principal Alexander. We all start walking to the gym. "Its really nice of you to let us do this for my daughter." said Max. "No problem. I've known Lane since she started coming to this school. She's a good kid." said Principal Alexander. "She is." I said.

------In the gym------

"You can send the students in now." said Principal Alexander into her walkie talkie. "Ok, the students will be here in 2 minutes. So go hide in the locker room until I call you all." said Principal Alexander. We all go hide in the locker room, and wait for Principal Alexander call us.