Confessions

Imagine requested by - _xoxobeyonce_

UPDATE: (My friend's name is Beyonce. Just haded to clear that up-)

It was a nice Saturday morning, and I was feeling my best today.
I roll my blinds up and open my window, feeling a nice summer breeze fanning my face.

Today was definitely a good day. This is going to be the day I confess to my crush!

I've been crushing on this guy named Noah. We are friends, but we don't hang out that often, because he has his own friends to hang out with, and I have mine.

From the beginning of the school year, ever since I land my eyes on him, I just couldn't get him out of my mind.

The way he runs his hair through his neat light brown hair, lights me up inside like a firework.
When he talks to me and says my name, it just sounds so perfect. I could listen to him saying my name for hours.
His eyes were the first thing I noticed about him. Light blue, and full of happiness.

He gets me every time.

I pick up my phone and started texting him, saying that I wanted to meet him at the park.

(Note this is from a fake app lmao)

I get up and go the the bathroom to proceed to get ready. I clearly woke up really late.

I hope this goes well...

——————

I look around and I see him waving at me. My heart start to speed from ever step I take.

"Hey, are you ok?" He said noticing my odd behaviour.

"Yeah, I'm fine I just have to tell you something.." I say looking away from his beautiful face.

"Actually me too." He says.

I take a deep breath, and I could visibly see that he was kind of nervous too.
His eyes showed insecurity...

"I-I like you. Actually I love you. A lot. Since the beginning of the year I've been feeling this way about you.. I know that you might not feel the same, but I just wanted you to know that I really like you." For a moment I felt like crying.

Why did I even try? It's not like he is going to like a girl like me... he is probably so weirded out right now.

"That's what I was going to say!" He says with a smile on his face.

"Wait, really?" I say surprised. Am I dreaming?!

"Yeah! I'm so glad you feel the same way.. I love so much Beyoncé..." He says and passionately kisses me.

"I love you too." I say and then we hug each other.

——————
Hi! Hope you liked my first imagine! 💝