Cafe

Today was your first shift at a new job you'd just applied for, for the summer for some extra cash.

You were happy because you were finally able to find a job, after you got fired from your previous one, on account of somebody blaming something on you.

You pull up in the parking lot and make your way inside.

It didn't seem too busy, and it has a nice atmosphere.

You go to the counter which no one was at, but there was a little bell.
You tap in lightly, and a nice chime rang in your ears.

You hear footsteps and then see a cute guy walk towards the counter you were almost certain you know him from somewhere.

"Oh, hey (Y/N) what can I get you?" He says with a smile, and then you realize that it's
(C/N)!

You grin and almost get lost in your words.
"A-Actually I am here for a job. I applied here and got it, and I guess this is my first shift."

His eyes twinkle with the light and he looks happy all of a sudden.

"Oh! That's what the extra apron is for. I was asked to basically show you the ropes since the manager isn't here today." He says and motions you inside the kitchen.

You follow him and he brings you into a room, where there were lockers and a table with 2 chairs at one side of the room.

He pulls out a apron from the chair and hands it over to you.

"Thanks!" You say putting your bag down and attempting to tie the apron.

"So.. you are in my science class right?" He asks trying to make conversation.

"Yeah!" You says trying to tie your apron but you couldn't. You were embarrassed since this was all happening in front of your crush.

"Need a little help?" He says smirking and you nod feeling your cheeks on fire.

You feel his soft, warm hands behind your neck making you feel goosebumps all over, it was an amazing surreal feeling.

After he ties your apron he gets you started on how to operate the cash register, and how to serve costumers.

After 4 hours your shift was over, and so was his. The shop was closing early since the manager wasn't there.

You were packing up your things when you feel a light tap on your shoulder.

You look over, and see (C/N) looking at your nervously.

"Hey.. can I talk to you?" He asks and you nod, a bit confused why he was so nervous.

"What's up?" You say raising an eyebrow and he looks down at the floor and then into your eyes.

"I like you (Y/N).. I don't know how to explain this, but I've liked you for really long, and I never had had the courage the to tell you... And  I want you to know I really want to be with you."

Your jaw hanged open and then you started to cry of joy.

"I-Im sorry-" He says but you hug him tight and he combs your hair with his fingers hugging you back into his arms.

"I love you (C/N)"

-----------
OMG 1K READS?!? I'M SO HAPPY! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much!!!