Food fight

You were over at your boyfriend's house. He was in the shower, and you decided to bake something.

You were extremely good at baking and you were going to make (B/N) his favourite cupcakes.

You started making them and a little but later you feel (B/N)'s arms around your waist, and his soft lips on your neck.

You shivered and he chuckled giving you a small kiss on the neck.
"What are you making?" He asked and you chuckled.

"Your favourite cupcakes" You say smiling and he chuckles.

"The only cupcake that's my favourite here, is you baby." He says continuing to kiss all over your neck.

You moan slightly and chuckle.

"Silly, you are going to make me melt into a puddle. Can you hand me over the flour?" You said and he smirks.

"Sure babe." He says letting go of you, and reaching for the flour.

Just as he was going to give it to you, he threw a handful of flour on your face!

"Ah!" You exclaimed while he hysterically laughed at you. Your quickly wiled the flour out of your eyes, and you smirked.

"It's on!" You say reaching for the eggs and launching them at him.

On of the eggs miss him, and crashed against the fridge while the other hit him right in the face!

"Ahaha!" You laugh and he chases you around the kitchen with the pre made frosting.

Since he was much taller than you, he ran faster than you, and grabbed. He then squirted the frosting all over your hair, as you both laughed and screamed.

Since the flour was nearby you gave him a taste of his own medicine, and threw all the flour all over him and then you were able to escape his grip.

You saw him clench his jaw making you laugh harder at him.
"I'm going to get you!" He says grabbing the batter.

Your mouth hung open, but not for long, because he was chasing you again. You dodge him for a while, until he pins you to the fridge.

"No! I surrender!" You says but he just smirks.

"Revenge!!" He exclaims dumping everything on you.

You scream as you feel the batter dripping and running down your body.

After that you were both breathing heavily, smiling at each other.
"That was.. fun.." (B/N) says breathless. You nod and chuckle.

"Let's take a shower together.. then we can clean this mess.."