Cheated (PART 2)

E/B/N = Ex boyfriend's name (yes he is now your ex)

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" You hear his deep voice making your (E/B/N) spin to face towards him.

You took that change to kick him in the throat making him cough with desperation.

(F/N) then grabbed him by the shirt and punched him until he knocked the hell outta him.

Both of you breathless hug each other.
Without breaking the hug he speaks into your ear making chills run down your back.

"I knew he was a jerk all along." He said and hugged you tighter.
"(Y/N) please be careful, I was so worried about you when you called me, that I generally wanted to fly a helicopter to your house to come get you." He says and you both chuckle.

——————
{1 year and a half later}

You and (F/N) have been closer than ever after what happened a year and a half ago.
Your ex was never to be heard of ever again, and it took some time to move on.

But he still helped you move on and he made it easier too.

Today you were going to have a fun day out, consisting of going to the arcade, and dinning at a place called T.G.I.F (Thank Goodness It's Friday). You heard their stake was really good, but you wanted to try their burgers instead.

You dress yourself into comfortable jeans, and a simple grey T-shirt with a PS4 controller drawing on it.

You text (F/N) and say that you were ready, and he said he was already on his way.

You grab you phone and keys, and in no time, you see his black car parked in your driveway.
You lock the door to your house and make your way to his car.

"Hey, you ready to lose?" He says teasing me and I laugh.

"Oh just you wait. You'll be crying on my shoulder when you lose." You say feeling competitive already.

You get in the car, and you guys sing along with some songs and stuff. (F/N) sang really well which was to your surprise because you never heard him sing.

You guys finally arrive at the place and buy some tokens.

After some time you guys started to play all sorts of different games.
You guys then took a break and went to that restaurant you were fantasizing about.

You'd never actually think that (F/N) would take you out to eat at a restaurant. You felt flustered thinking about it, because you knew you were starting to like (F/N).

"Are you okay?" He says putting his warm hand on your back making you moan slightly. You both looked at each other in surprise.

"Oh my.. I'm really sorry." You say feeling really embarrassed.
I totally blew my chance.

"No, that was.. kinda hot." He says smirking at you.

Unexpectedly he put his hand on your cheek and crashed his lips against yours.

The sensation was unreal. It was something that nobody was able to make you feel. Not even (E/B/N) was able to do this when you first started dating.

He pulled away and smiled at you, and you were still in shock.

The thrill on your lips was amazing, and you for sure as hell wanted to do it again.

I pulled his shirt and went for a deeper and longer kiss.

He gripped onto your waist and you guys started to make out.

Breathless you pulled away and looked around at people with annoyed faces making you smirk.

"Let's take this to my house."