Snow Date

When I was done admiring the snow, I ran and jumped on a small pile of snow. It puffed up and fell back down.

I giggled and threw more snow in the air as I stood back up. I felt like a child.

I hear Max laugh and walk to me. I smile at him and I see his face turn red as he looked at me with stars in his eyes.

"U-uh (Y/N) would you like to go to the park with me?" He asks. I nod and he took my hand in his and began to lead me to the park.

I admired the surrounding neighborhoods that were being covered in snow.

When we arrived at the park I froze in my tracks. It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

The trees were decorated with coats of snow, the blanket of white across the fields and the walk way down the middle of it. Lights hung from lamp post to lamp post.

I felt a tug at my hand as Max began to walk in. I followed after.

We walked hand in hand as I stared in wonder around the park. We had come to a bench and sat down.

I looked at Max and he looked right back at me. I took notice to admire him. His brown eyes sparkling and reflecting the soft glow of the sun. His hair that fell in his face slightly and had snow sitting ontop of it. I couldn't help but giggle a bit as I ruffled the snow out of his hair and moved his hair to the side only for it to go right back to where it was.

I was about to pull back my hand when Max placed his ontop of it. He kept my hand on his cheek and leaned into it a little. We stared into each others eyes and before I knew it I was already leaning in and so was he.

My eyes glided shut and our lips met. It was sweet and even in the cold I felt warm. We parted and he had on his cute, goofy smile.

I decided that I wanted to do something that I haven't done before. So I leaned close to Max and whispered in his ear,

"Do you wanna build a snowman? "

*******
Yes, indeed.  That is a Frozen reference .

I hope you guys liked it. It was really more of describing snow than the fluffy chapter that I wanted but oh well.

See next Saturday

Stay Deadly My Fellow Assassins.