..home..

I turned around  and saw someone i wished to never see again.

Evelyn...

She has picked on me since 7th grade, I never knew why. But what I do know, is that she hates me. She will go through anything to make my life miserable.

I guess she somehow found me, and brought her posse with her.

"I hoped that you'd be in that coma forever." She says and her posse laughs and giggles.

Max stepped in front of me. Like....he always did, protective of me.
I loved it, but it was like I was a helpless lamb.

"Oh is her little boyfriend come to help? " she giggles then stops. "Wait girls, this guy is kinda cute." She steps up to him. "Hello~ What are you doing with this skank. I can give a better time than she will ever give you~"

That ticked me off a bit. I stepped in front of Max and spoke,

"Stay away from him okay? You need to stop meddling into other people's life. Just leave me and him alone."  I rose my voice to her with the new found confidence I had.

She was shocked at forst but then laughed like I said the most funniest thing on earth.

"That was almost cute, almost. Do you really think that just because someone thinks you're not a loser, that you can just stand up to me? Little Lamb. "

Those words made me freeze. Evelyn called me that before she had her goons throw me in some dump or ditch.

I immediately cowered back and bumped into Max. He put his arm over me in a protective stance.

"Just leave us alone." Max said, I never seen him so threatening before.

It seemed to scare them and Evelyn scoffed and walked away with her gang.

I guess I'm really nothing more than a helpless lamb that always needs protection.

I always cause Max inconvenience.

"Are you okay ( Y/n)?" Max turns to me.

I couldn't help the tears fall down my face as the thoughts flooded my head.

"I'm sorry..." I mutter.

"Sorry? Sorry for wha-" Max began to question but I interrupted.

"That you always have to protect me, I am a burden to you, bad luck, I even got you stuck in this-this hell!" Tears streamed down my face and I couldn't see anything.

I couldn't take the guilt of looking at him, or being near him.

I turned and ran as fast as I could.
Ignoring Max as he shouted my name.

Back were I called home....