Back

We stared at each other for a good minute until the nurse came in and said, "Sir, I need to ask what your relations to miss (Y/n)." She seemed a little irritated.

Max looked at her and then back at me, "I'm Max, her boyfriend" He said.  

The nurse checked her clipboard. "I'm sorry you are not on her contacts, i have to ask you to leave. It's not even visiting hours yet." 

Max was about to protest but I stopped him. "Hey just listen okay? They follow rules.," I hugged him and whispered in his ear, "I'll meet you at the nearby park." I pulled away and we smiled.

Max left and the nurse told me," I'll be back in a few hours to check on you, just rest up dear. " Then she leaves and shuts the door.

I immediately took removed any cable connected to me, I didn't really need them.  I found my clothes folded and clean on the chair next to the bed; They were my clothes from when I fell though my TV.

I got dressed and opened the window, I was on the 3rd floor. "Okay not bad," I muttered to myself as I began to climb down. 

After about 10 minutes, I made my way down, and landed on soft grass. I cheered quietly to myself and ran to the park.

I felt amazing, like I did actually sleep for a long time. 

I saw the park come to view and I ran into it. I looked around and I saw Max anxiously sitting on a bench.

"Max!" I yelled and ran to him.

He looked up and stood up and caught me as i ran into him.

It felt good to hug him properly.

It felt like we were in a movie, even thought we technically left that universe.

Even though we just saw each other it felt like forever. His arms wrapped around me tightly.

We pulled apart to look at each other. His chocolate brown eyes glimmering with excitement.

Then a familiar voice I hoped to never hear again, spole from behind me.

"Well, what, do we have here?"