House of Mouse part 1

"There! Perfect !" I say as I step back from the snowman and marvel at my creation.

It was lumpy and lopsided since i never built a snowman before. Max's was next to mine and it was the regular perfectly round snowman.

It took most of the day cause it was already getting dark. I never knew a snowman could take so much to make.

Then again, we did have a few snowball fights here and there. I giggled at the thought.

Max looked at me and sighed with a smile as i looked at the orange colored sky before speaking.

"We should head back and get ready, we have an event to go to tonight" he says and holds out his hand for me to grab.

I did and we went back "home" to get ready. I feel like i should start calling it that now.

We got back to a weird scene.

Arrow had Bobby by the ear and he was twisting in pain resorting apologizes.

"Hey Bobby what are you doing here?" Max asks not seeming fazed by what was happening.

"I...came to .....help out.....but..i tried touching arrows wing.....and .....now im here..." He says through grunts of pain.

I laugh "well as much as i would leave you to your buisness, Arrow i need help with an outfit for tonight." I say and Arrow let's go of Bobbys ear and smiles.

" of course, id love to help." She says.

I start walking to the room and turn around. "When do we leave?"

"I think at 8" Max responds. I nod and go to get ready.

This will be an exciting night.

***********
I jist ate two big burgers now im tired Imma pass out after posting this.

Also 8, the most symmetrical number. Symetry is beautiful.

(Thats from soul eater)

Okay im going to sleep now

Stay Deadly My Fellow Assassins!