The Hospital

I woke up hearing beeping, I couldn't move my body and it was a struggle to open my eyes. When I finally opened my eyes I had to wait for them to adjust.

Where ever I was, it was dark. I could make out only a screen that had a line spiking with every beep. I say a counter next to me. 

I blinked a few times and looked down at myself. I had an IV connected to my arm and the heart rate monitor connected to me as well. 

Why...Why am I in a hospital? Did something happen?

I wondered what would have happened. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened and a nurse walked in quietly shutting the door behind her.

"Oh your awake? Well that's good news" She said with some relief in her voice.

"Why am I here? What happened?" I asked. I went to brush my hair out of my face as a sat up.

Then I felt what seemed like bandages, wrapped around my head. Then the nurse answered,

"You fell head first into your TV and went into a coma for a almost a year."

I felt everything go numb and my vision blurred. 

I..was in a coma?  After falling into my TV....the same way I traveled to Max's universe. Does that mean it was all just a coma induced dream?

I felt tears run down my face as i thing about that. If it was all a dream, that meant my love with Max was nothing more than my brain clinging to the last thing I was thinking of, which was the movie I wanted to watch.

I sat there in disbelief as tears of sadness, confusion, and frustration ran down my face with no intent to stop.

The nurse gave me a look of pity, "I know, it must be hard to take that in dear, but your neighbors heard the loud noise and checked on you, they are the ones that called the ambulance...."

I tuned out her voice. I could only focus on my situation. Was that woman the one who took me out of my coma? 

I hear yells come from outside the room and the nurse goes to check. she stepped out and jumped back, out of view and someone stopped out of the door. 

It was him.....

**********Two chapters in a day, i think you guys deserve as much

**********
Two chapters in a day, i think you guys deserve as much.

For being so patient with me.