Hello! And Prologue

To be honest, I never thought I'd write a story. I'm simply not that great at writing. (It gets a lot better in later chapters)

But I haven't be able to get this idea out of my mind. So I decided to try and write it.

I'm also pretty sure the BFB grounds are pretty close to Yoyleland as we've seen Yoyle mountain in the background, so Yeah XD. Anyways, Prologue!

Also, the fill in character for Leafy on beep is an oc of mine called Velociraptor. She's not like the Jurassic world velociraptors, but like the real world velociraptors, small and feathered. She'll make an entrance later in the book.

Leafy's POV:

I'm starting to regret stealing Dream Island. A lot. Ugh, why did I do it? WHY?

I realize now that friendship is way more valuable then any prize. Don't know why I couldn't have realized that sooner. If I could change the past, I would.

But I mean, life's not that hard or bad in Yoyleland. Their's plenty of Yoyleberries, so I won't starve, I found a nice house to live in, and the views are amazing.

It's being alone that really starts to get you. No one to talk to, knowing your alone, knowing no one will save you if you get in trouble.

The others still all hate me tho, and with good reason. They moved out... I'd say around 3 months ago but I don't know why. I think the grounds they're living at now are around 3 1/4 miles away, just out of Yoyleland.

But strangely enough, I've heard a lot of noise coming from the grounds they now reside at today. It's usually quiet though. Maybe I should go check it out?

Screw that. I'm gonna go check it out, try not to be seen.

I stand up and start walking there.

After all, what better things do I have to do?

Hope you enjoyed so far! Remember to leave a comment saying what you thought! :D