Chapter 6: Snooping around

Sorry for not updating for awhile. I was a lot busier than I thought I would be. Anyways, here's the next chapter, sorry for it being a bit short. Also, thank you for 100 views!

Leafy's POV:

I decided to snoop around again, however at night, so I'm less likely to be seen. Of course, I brought a knife just in case. Better safe than sorry.

As I walk though the forest, the only light source of light being the moon, I can see the BFB grounds just ahead. As I reach the open plains, I watch every step of mine carefully, as to not alert anyone to my presence.

Looking around the plains, I notice large pieces of jawbreakers lying around. Well, what luck! I've been surviving on mostly Yoyleberries for the past 6 years and when I do find anything else that I can eat, it's usually canned food that hasn't spoiled yet. I grab a large piece and start to drag it back towards the forest, where it's safer for me to eat.

Suddenly, I hear a snap of a twig. I feel as if my heart stopped for a second. That definitely wasn't me, I'm certain of it. I've been watching my footing carefully. I look to my left, and about 15 feet away, is the velociraptor.

The next part should be up in a few days. Thanks again for 100 views!