Chapter 8: Curiosity killed the Cat

Hello everyone! Before you tell me, I know I changed the votes. I mean, what's the point of putting an oc in this story if she gets eliminated right away? XD anyways enjoy!

Velociraptor's POV:

It was a normal day so far, except the fact that Gelatin was throwing forks everywhere, and that he had hit and killed Pie and Pen. I noticed that some of the members of Death P.A.C.T had bought fork repellent. Gelatin then threw forks at them, the forks got repelled and.... hit Four. Oh no.

"WHO DID THIS?!" Four demanded.

A bunch of contestants, including myself, quickly pointed at Gelatin.

Four started making some weird noises and then he zapped Gelatin, only stopping when X told him its time for the intro. 

My team had headed down to the elimination area,  where Four was waiting for us. Four announced "Brake at Flake," X corrected him, and Four said something to him, which it didn't catch.

"Uh! I've never been up for elimination before! This is, I'm feeling so much pressure!" Balloony said anxiously.

"Aw seriously." David said, not like he says much else.

"I wonder how many votes I collected." Cloudy said.

Doo da doot do. Doo doo doo...

"That means Cake at Stake is starting." Nickel whispered. Four proceeded to slap him and yell, "IT'S BRAKE AT FLAKE!"

"Beepers. You lost last time,which means one of you will be going to SLEEP!" Four half yelled.

"Sleeping? I love sleeping! That's when I get to collect dreams." Cloudy said, almost happily.

"Cloudy, don't get so comfortable! Sleeping is Four's codeword for elimination at Eternal Algebra Class!"

Eternal Algebra Class? Doesn't sound too bad. I mean, I heard that in the first, second, and third seasons if you were eliminated, you would be locked in a giant metal box. It couldn't be worse than that, could it? I wondered to myself.

"Balloony. You're not supposed to know that." Four said suspiciously.

"Oh, heheh, I was just guessing?"

Four started making weird noises again before Nickel asked:

"H.. hey Four. Why don't you tell us how many votes we got?"

"19843."

Wow, that's a lot of votes. I thought to myself. Four announced that the prizes were earths, and that Balloony, Nickel, Cloudy, Rocky, and Woody were all safe.

'Velociraptor is safe with a measly number of votes." (3436)

I felt a wave of relief as I caught my earth. Whew, I'm real happy I'm safe.

Four then announced Roboty was safe with 3934 votes, and David was eliminated with 6926 votes.

(Time skip to night, after the challenge)

Most of the contestants were asleep, exhausted from the challenge. But not me. I was back to thinking about that night a few days ago were I met Leafy. I'm just glad Gelatin didn't see me talking to her and thought she was gonna attack me, which she wasn't. I know they say curiosity killed the cat. However, my curiosity gets the best of me, and I decide to do something that no one else would do. I stand up, and silently make my way towards Yoyleland.

A/N Hope you guys enjoyed! Also, any of yall Inanimate Insanity fans? If you are, I'd love it if you checked out my new Inanimate Insanity book. Anyways remember to vote and comment! See you all later! :D