Chapter 7: What are you doing here?

A/N hello everyone! Enjoy the chapter!

Velociraptor's POV:

I'm not sure how to react. I never expected to actually run into Leafy. I think back to Coiny's advice: Run away and raise the alarm. But, some part of me, for some reason, didn't want to. Instead, I simply ask her:

"What. are. you. doing. here?"

Leafy responded by aiming a knife at me, and saying, "I'm surpised you haven't run off screaming yet."

"You expect everyone to run away at the sight of you? Well, not all of us." I replied. "Plus, your putting yourself in danger by coming here. If you happened to encounter someone else besides me, almost everyone would be awake and alerted by now."

Leafy gave me a suspicious look. "What reason do you have to not raise the alarm?" She asked me.

"Well, Because you haven't tried to kill me yet." I half lied. As I'm about to turn to walk away, but before I did, I quickly added, "I advise you leave as soon as possible." To my surprise, she actually turns to head into the forest, and back to Yoyleland. I turn around and take about one step away before I hear someone call:

Velociraptor! Watch out! Behind you!

Wait, what's Gelatin doing up at this hour? I notice, out of the corner of my eye, Leafy break into a run. "Don't worry, Velociraptor! I'll get her!" I turn and watch as Gelatin chases Leafy into the forest. However, Leafy had a head start, so he's likely to lose her. If that happens, I know it's only a matter of time before he goes to wake his team. I begin to walk back towards the Lavatories, and by the time I get there, all of Team Ice Cube is awake, along with some people from other teams.

"Gosh Gelatin, you don't need to wake everyone here. Plus, she's probably long gone." Fries said, clearly very cranky.

"I'm not blind, Fries. We should send out a search team to scare her off. If we don't, the chances of her coming back are higher." Gelatin snapped at Fries.

"I agree with you both," Donut chimed in, "I'd probably be best to not send out any search teams, as I'd just put more of us in danger. But we won't do nothing. Next time we see Four and X we should tell them that Gelatin saw Leafy snooping around, and hopefully they'll deal with it," He finished. I heard some mutters of agreement go around. Everyone began to disperse to head back to sleep. I start to walk away as well before Donut noticed me and came over.

"Hey Velociraptor. Gelatin told us what happened, you alright?" He asked me. I replied, "I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Donut nodded and walked away. But out of the corner of my eye, I notice book giving me a suspicious look. Sigh. I guess some will never trust me just because I am a dinosaur. I hear the hoot of an owl and look up to the starry sky and can't help but wonder: Did I make the right choose? Or did I make a huge mistake?

A/N: hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter! Remember to comment below and vote!