Chapter 14: Confrontation

A/N I've been waiting to write this chapter for so long. Anyways, enjoy! Also, 900+ reads! Thank you guys!

Velociraptor's P.O.V.

(Time skip to This episode is about Basketball)

It's been 4 weeks since the bear attack, yet I'm still too weak to participate in the ninth contest, at least according to Donut. I really want the all clear to get out of Golf Ball's factory. Not that Golf Ball wants me down here anyways. At least Tennis Ball is more happy about me being down here.Closing my eyes, I sigh. Everything is just weighing me down. Evil Leafy's plans, the worry that my team will lose again without me, I'm still having that dream, Leafy is probably worried sick about me, and of course, my injures.

They aren't life threatening, but still really nasty. My left arm is broken, have damage to my tail, and a lot of bruises, although they are healing.

I guess I can only hope the best for my team.

(Time skip to Enter the Exit)

At last, I got cleared to get out of Golf Ball's factory. Apparently Golf Ball actually has 2 factories, one here and one where Bfdia took place, before they moved to Yoyle city and then to here. Interesting. Oh, and X is back.

But on the bad side of things, my team lost. Again. For the third time. I can't believe it. If I hadn't been attacked by that bear, we won't have lost. I hope the viewers went easy on me.

I satdown with the rest of my team for cake at stake when X said, "I am ready for this Cake at Stake! BEEP! ARE? YOU? SEATED?"

An awkward silence followed.

"Yes." Nickel replied at last.

"I got a super good cake this time. Someone really talented made it." X said next.

Looking over at the cake, I can't help but appreciate how Well Pin made it.

"X, can we just get started now?" Questioned Cloudy.

"Of course!" X said cheerfully. "Cloudy's safe, so is Woody, Nickel too, Velociraptor as well!"

Whew. That's a relief, I think as I catch my cake.

"Balloony and Rocky are left now. Are you guys scaaaared?"

Well, Balloony's dead and Rocky is well, Rocky.

"Well David's eliminated." X announced, throwing cake where Balloony should have been.

"Now Rocky, go...be eliminated. Stapy is a good role model."

Rocky just barfed on the ground and ran.

"NOT SO FAST!" X yelled after him and chased him.

Well, the others brought back Four, and all the dead people got recovered, so that's nice. Right now I'm getting ready to go to the spot where Leafy and I chose to met. She's probably worried sick about me.

As I'm about to head down there, I hear what sounds like yelling in the distance. Curiosity takes over as I just have to know what's going on.

Crouching down in the grass once I get close to the yelling, just to see Bell moving away from Taco. I quickly figure that Bell was likely yelling at Taco because Taco did trick her previously to take the twinkle off the moon.

Turning around to head to the Goiky River, I stop once I realize that the trees beside the only way down there are filled with Goiky Warning birds. Basically, these birds will call to each other will a very loud warning if they see a threat. So if they spot me, and see me as a threat, which they almost certainly will, they'll sound the alarm, so there's a high chance someone to come to investigate and Leafy and I will be screwed.