Chapter 10: Evil plans

Leafy's POV.

It wasn't long until my sister teleported in front of us; she seemed surprised to see Velociraptor here aswell but didn't seem to care that much.

"Hello sister. I see you have acquired that dinosaur as a friend. That's good for what I'm about to show you. Plus it's not like those fools in the new Bfdi season would want a dangerous predator among them anyway." She said.

Well that was a bit rude. I wonder what she wants to show us though.

"Well, what do you want to show us?" I asked.

"It's back in the Evil Forest. Since I can teleport, it won't take very long to get you two there." She replied.

"Uh, is teleporting there safe? Because that's not excactly something you do everyday." Velociraptor asked nervously.

"Of course it's safe! It may not be everyday for you, but it is for me." Evil leafy said, annoyed.

"Rude." I muttered under my breath.

"Ugh. I heard that. Anyways, I'm going to start teleporting us there. I can teleport 100 hundred feet max per second, but at least we won't have to spend a day walking there." She said.

Velociraptor clearly didn't seem comfortable. "Maybe just Leafy should go becau-." She was cut off when we teleported a hundred feet away from where we previously were. This happened every second. So I guess we're both going then.

(Around 45 minutes later)

Velociraptor's POV.

We finally arrived in the Evil Forest. I hope whatever Evil Leafy wants to show us is worth it, as dawn is arriving and I'm nowhere near the Bfb grounds, and someone is bound to notice my absence.

I was dizzy from teleporting and stumbled slightly once we stopped but managed not to fall over. Once a bit of the dizziness worn off I turned to face Evil Leafy.

"So your probably wondering why I brought you here. As you know, we are all outcasts here. Driven out by the other objects, so of course, we should have revenge!" Evil Leafy said.

A cold feeling started inside of me. She really believed I was also an outcast. I mean, some people didn't like my presence, but the majority of the objects didn't care that I was a so called "dangerous predator." But it's probably smart not to point out I wasn't an outcast. That would almost certainly end very badly.

"But just 3 of us is no match for all of them." I said, hoping for some reason it would deter her from possibly launching an attack.

"Yeah, I'd have to agree with Velociraptor here." Said Leafy.

"Oh, I'm so glad you brought that up. Of course a head on attack would be foolish. Setting up traps and sabotages is much smarter." Evil Leafy said, grinning.

"For example... a poisonous gas bomb that goes off once someone steps on it!" She said, turning around with an actual poison gas bomb. "Oh, what fun!"

"Or a trap that shots knives when it decects someone in front of it!" She said, holding up that invention as well, although it was deactivated.

Ok, this is getting extreme. Knife shotting machines and toxic gas? No way I'd let her harm anyone that way if I could help it.

"Oh, and I'm just getting started! This here," She said, pointing to a contraption next to her feet, "Although currently disabled, is a bear trap, but designed for objects instead. Oh, this'll instantly disable someones legs, perhaps even rip them off!" Evil Leafy exclaimed excitedly.

"Wh- why would you ever want to do such a thing? I get they did something bad to you in the past, but it couldn't have been bad enough to take revenge like this." I said to her, half questioning her, half stating it.

Evil Leafy looked at me, walked over, put an arm over my shoulder and said, "Young dinosaur, may I ask you something?"

"Sure." I said, slightly confused.

"Did you ever hear the story of what they did to my sister, Leafy here?" She asked, nodding to Leafy, who looked surprised she was mentioned.

"Yes?" I replied, even more confused.

"Well, What they did to me was much worse, but that's a story for another time." She said.

"Well, that's all inventions I have for now. I need to go and make more poison gas bombs, so goodbye, for now, my evil comrades." Evil Leafy said in a slightly creepy tone, before teleporting away.

"Wait, is she not going to bring us back to Yoyleland?" Leafy asked.

"I believe not." I replied, not pleased that we had to walk back.

A/N Yep, Evil Leafy's back! Anyways, please vote and comment! I appreciate it way more than you know. Also, thank you so much for 400+ reads in just a few days after we hit 300! Your all so amazing!