Modern AU 1: First Meeting

'Italics': Thoughts 

Bold: Text messages

3rd POV

~~~~~~~~~

It was an early morning in Hosu, Japan and (Y/N) was not prepared for today's coffee rush. 

(Y/N) worked at CelestialBucks a very, and emphasize VERY, famous coffee shop....for their maids and butler employees, which made a huge impact in Hosu for all the hot butlers and cute maids.

As much as (Y/N) didn't want to dress up like that, it was a very well paid job. 

(Y/N)'s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sleepy eyes awaken to the sound of an alarm ringing in my ears.

"Ughhh---alright, alright I'm up....", I groan getting up to shut off the alarm.

After getting awake at like, 4:00 in the morning, I get ready for another day of a coffee rush.

I brush my teeth, comb my (H/L) hair and put it up and put my maid outfit on. 

"Ugh, another day of perverted males staring at my butt." I give a long sigh and grab my duffle bag, heading towards the door. 

TIme skip~~~

~Ding~

"Ah! (Y/N), your here early. Since your here could you help me with the coffee machines?" asks my best friend Nova. 

"Ah yeah sure just lemme go put my bag in the break room," I say as I walk towards the back with Nova giving me a smile and nod.

After I put my bag in the break room I help Nova and my other co-workers for another busy day at the shop.

~Ding, Ding, Ding~

People start flowing in after the clock hits 6:00 and it starts to get crowded. 

Most of the employee's, including me are taking orders at tables while others are either at the cash registers, drive thru or kitchen. 

(A/N: if your wondering what the coffee shop looks like it looks exactly like Starbucks but like four times the size, more cash registers/tables and etc.)

After getting several orders from my assigned tables, I walk over to Nova who's in the kitchen helping out with making coffee and etc.

"Nova, got som-oof!" I grunt as I bump into a short figure.

"Uahhh!! (Y/N)!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS?!??!", the figure, and apparently it's Nova.

"Ugh, who? Nevermind that Nova we have orders to get to!", I exclaim getting up brushing myself off. 

"But seriously (Y/N), look! Its THE Katsuki Bakugou!! Ya know, the FAMOUS MALE MODEL! UGH OH MY GOD HE'S ACTUALLY HERE AT CELESTIAL! SO HOT!", receiving another loud squeal from Nova, I turn around to where she's pointing to only find a very, and EMPHASIZE VERY, handsome boy.

"AHA!! HE'S SITTING AT YOUR ASSIGNED TABLE! WHEEE! GO, GO, GO TAKE HIS ORDER DUMMY! GO MEET MY MODEL AND TELL ME WHAT HE'S LIKE!!!!", shouts Nova while pushing me out of the kitchen.

I only walk towards the table to where whom I assume was the Katsuki Bakugou and say,

"H-hello m-master, what m-might you like to-today? Today's s-special is our f-famous  fruit Mille Crepe with a choice of any dr-drink.". God did I sound like a blushing school girl.