Our Special Day

Katsuki had been coming home late recently, and you were worried he was overworking himself or he had another woman he'd been visiting after work. It started at the beginning of the month when Katsuki said he would be coming home late. Of course, it was normal for someone like him. Being the world's number one pro hero after all. But you simply shrugged it off not thinking much of it. But it started getting more serious when Katsuki started to come home late more frequently. 

It made you anxious, thinking, 'Am I not enough for him?... Does he not love me anymore?... What if he breaks up with me?... Should I call his agency?... What should I do??'. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a Saturday morning and a blonde boy was mysteriously missing. 

You had awoken to only your fluffy dirty blonde pomeranian snuggling your chest. But you had wondered where Katsuki was.

Getting up from bed, and placing little 'King Explosion Murder' down, you put on one of Katsuki's shirts and head for the kitchen.

"Suki? Suki, are you here? Suuuukii??" you shouted.

When getting no reply from your missing boyfriend, you decide to call Kirishima to see if he knew where he went.

'Briing~~ Briing~'

'Yo?'

"Hey Kiri, do you know if Katsuki had any plans for today?"

'Uh...hold on I'll be right back Mina needs me'

Kirishima's POV~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima could hear his phone ringing from his back pocket and took it out to see who it was. And to his surprise, it was his best friend's girlfriend.

"Yo?"

 'Hey Kiri, do you know if Katsuki had any plans for today?' 

"Uh...hold on I'll be right back Mina needs me"

Yeah...no. Kirishima wasn't with his wife Mina at all. Better yet, he was with his best bro-friend, Katsuki Bakugou. Putting (Y/N) on mute he asks Katsuki,

"Uh hey, bro did you even tell (Y/N) where you were going? She's asking about you..." 

"Shit...no I didn't...I forgot to leave her a message...uh just tell her I'm at the agency sorting out some papers that needed to be done," Katsuki explains.

"Alright..." Kirishima replied hesitantly.

Putting you off mute Kirishima got back to you saying, 

"Sorry, I think Bakubro said he needed to finish up some paperwork at the agency." 

'Ah...o-ok thanks!'