Thank you so much!

Thank you guys so much for your love and support! Yeah this isn't an update (I'm sorry!) but I just wanted to thank you guys for your support and love for this book, I honestly didn't think I'd get so many kind people to actually read this sucky book. I'm giving you my thanks because my phone has been blowing up with lovely likes, reads, adds and comments from you all! Thank you so so so much for liking this book! I thank you guys for all these likes and views (And on the behalf of thanksgiving, I'm also very grateful for you guys!!)

It makes me happy knowing that people actually read this stuff and enjoy it! I love reading all the comments I get from you guys, all the requests and suggestions, I honestly wouldn't still be continuing this book if it weren't for you guys so tha...

It makes me happy knowing that people actually read this stuff and enjoy it! I love reading all the comments I get from you guys, all the requests and suggestions, I honestly wouldn't still be continuing this book if it weren't for you guys so thank you! Again, thank you guys for reading this book and supporting me! And for that, preview for the next chap~

Preview~~~

"Uh ah um Katsuki Bakugou, right? Pizza from Mama Jones!" cheered an annoying voice.

Even if Katsuki thought that it was an annoying person delivering his fabulous pizza, he looked shocked and flustered as to see why a gorgeous girl was working at a pizzeria.

"Uh yeah, thanks. H-here's the fucking money!" Katsuki said turning his head away so the mysterious girl wouldn't see his face.

"Ah! Thank you and you have a nice day sir!". And that the girl left, but before she could Katsuki caught a glimpse of her name tag, (Y/N).
Staring at her leaving his household, Katsuki mumbles to himself, "Damn, if I knew ordering pizza would get me to meet a hella hot extra, I would've done it years ago...."

~~~End of preview~~~

Thanks a lot, guys! Love from your author!