My Oh My~ LEMON

A/N: Inspired by Camilla Cabello's song 'My Oh My'! Enjoy!

Swaying your hips to the music, the only thing you wanted to attract was a man you'd been eyeing for quite some time now. And let me tell you, he was a tall glass of water. Katsuki Bakugou was his name. Tall, blonde, strong, and oh, those red eyes of his. He practically attracted every girl who he crossed paths with. And unfortunately for you, you were one of them. But oh no, you weren't in it for him, you wanted his body and money more than anything. The man was rich...and single at that. You grew up only with your drug/alcoholic mother who always told you, "marry a man with money, (Y/N). You'll be able to go anywhere in the world with that kind of money darling. Trust me, if your dad and I had worked out, life...wouldn't be like this", and of course, you followed it. You dated multiple rich people and received gifts most high-class, people wouldn't be able to get. But in the end, it never worked out for you, none of them could ever please you right. But oh, did Katsuki fit your standards. His physique was amazing, those hands could rough you up, his lips were soft, and you wanted it all. Continuing to sway your hips, you carefully eyed the blond-headed boy above, but being careful that he doesn't spot you looking at him. 

Biting your lip seductively, all that ran through your head was, 'I will make you mine, Katsuki, oh I will'. Little did you know that the same man you were interested in, was just as interested in you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki was upstairs in the VIP room looking down right at you. He had already known what you so desperately wanted. And god, he wanted it too.  So maybe he knew you only wanted his money and his body but in all honesty, he didn't care as long as he got to see that rocking body of yours. His mind was clouded with lust and his eyes read desire. He so badly wanted to get his hands all over you. Lucky for you, Katsuki needed a strong drink of which they didn't provide in the VIP rooms. As he went down the stairs, he watched every single one of your moves, licking his lips. He made his way to the bar and ordered a shot of 'Good Ol' Sailor'. Once he received his drink, he held his drink and took his shot. Placing the glass down, he decided he would make a move and walk up behind you.

He slid right behind you and put his hands around your waist, gripping them gently. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

While dancing, you felt a presence behind you grab your waist and gently bring it to theirs. You had already figured who it was. You gasped slightly at the sudden touch and turned your head to see if your mysterious person was who you thought it was. And luckily, it was. 

Grinning, you had spoken up, "Did you need something handsome?"

"Ha, flattery will get you places, like my bed for example," the stranger smiled. 

"Oh really? Well then, let's keep talking. What's your name, stranger?" you placed your hands over theirs and moved along to the music with them. 

"Don't play dumb with me little girl, I know you know who I am, but if I'm wrong which I highly doubt I am, the names Katsuki, Katsuki Bakugou" he smirked.

"Haha, I guess the dumb type didn't work then, huh? Well, Katsuki Bakugou, my names (Y/N) (L/N). Do you come here often?" you asked.

"Dumb type? Hah, is that what you women do to get men like me? Anyways, shouldn't you know? I see you eyeing me all the time. I know what you want, (Y/N)," Katsuki grinned.