Lovesick Fool: ANGST

A/N: HELLO! I'VE BEEN HAVING ANGST FEELS. SO...FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS IT WILL PROBABLY BE ANGST. SORRY. AND PLAY THE SONG IF WANTED OR NEEDED. (P.s I changed up the lyrics so it fits Katsuki's gender and there will be tons and tons of flashbacks to fit in with the story :3)

(Y/N)'s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who are you?
You're looking like a stranger

Every time I look at him my heart aches and yearns for his love, but my brain says he's a nobody to me. He's...a stranger....I can't even think of him as someone I loved...but, just...someone.

You were once my love and my savior
Now I'm left with nothing but your sweet scent 
On my pillow

*FLASHBACK*

As I was about to knock on Katsuki's door, I could hear the slightest sounds of moans and groans. I didn't want to believe that Katsuki was cheating on me so I just thought he was probably jacking off due to the fact that I've been in America for awhile.

Rather than a knock, the door had creaked open and to my sight, was the thoughts I had deeply doubted. I saw Katsuki with my best friend Ochaco doing "it" in his bed. 

I could hear the moaning of their names and creaks of the bed. 

Tears started to form in my eyes as I stood there silently holding what was...Katsuki's and I, anniversary gift of being together for two years. Today was the day Katsuki had officially asked me to be his girlfriend, and to everyone's surprise I said yes, something I think..I'm now regretting.

I drop the gift out of shock only to have Katsuki and Ochanco's heads turn over to me.

"(Y-Y/N)? W-what the fuck are you doing here?",questioned the spiky haired blonde.

"(Y/N)....I-I'm so sorry I-", Ochaco stopped. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 And I can't sleep, the pills they never helped

Tried counting sheep, still hurts like hell
I can't believe this rose has lost its red
And its petals

To my surprise, I stopped sleeping, eating, working. I stopped. Everything I did that was normal, became different to me. I tried getting help, told to take pills and such, but it failed. Everything failed.

I lay in bed at the U.A dorms, staring up at the ceiling, remembering every moment that occurred that day. 

*FLOOSHBACK*

I stood there crying silently as I stare at a shocked Katsuki and embarrassed Ochaco.

"B-babe I-I didn't mean to, 'right? Come on, uh... lets go talk.", Katsuki said as he gets up putting on a pair of boxers.

Ochaco, grabbing her clothes as Katsuki walks over to me, all I could do was shake my head in disappointment and make a run for it heading towards the girls dormitory. 

"H-Hey! (Y/N)! Come on babe lets just fucking talk! Fucking damnit!", Katsuki shouts picking up the gift, then chasing me.

*END OF FLOOSHBACK*

I lay there crying at the memory of seeing the boy I loved and the girl I called a best friend, betraying my trust and relationship with both of them.