Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored.

Break Up With Your Girlfriend—-Fluff/Lemon—-

Reader Fukin thot/Hoeeee

Reader wanna play with Katsukis feewings

Katsuki has GF, reader makes him fall for her

Katsuki in loaf with both girls

Reader reaches LEMON TOIME.

Katsuki and reader....lemon thingy

Reader realizes she fells in loafs wiz Katsuki

Katsuki breaks up with current gf for thy THOT

Reader and Katsuki loaf each other (BEGONE....THOT)

You were taking a sip of your Angel's Delight when you spotted something that caught your eye.

You had just dumped your last boyfriend after getting bored with him and you wanted something more...exciting. Something very dangerous...or rather someone dangerous. 

You spotted a heavenly handsome man across the club. You knew him as...Ground Zero. You licked your lips as you set down payment for your drink and started to walk towards the red-eyed blondie. 

'This...this should be exciting...' was all you could think as you walked towards him.

"Are...you alone?" you asked.

"Yes, why? If you're looking to hook up then, sorry little lady, you're asking the wrong guy," he smirked at you.

"Do you really think that's what I came here to do? Ouch...I'm hurt...Ground Zero," you whispered that last part in his ear.

"So you know my hero name? So, what?" he questions.

"So what? Mmmm I don't know...maybe the fact that...almost everyone here knows who you are. I'm a little surprised that there hasn't been a group of fangirls ganging up on you," you smiled.

"And, are you one of them?" he wondered.

"I don't know, how about you find out?" you grinned as you pulled him by the collar of his shirt so that his eyes would be leveled with yours.

"I thought you said you didn't come here for a hookup? What's with the question?" he looked deep into your eyes.

"I didn't. I'm asking you on a date handsome," you replied lifting an eyebrow.

"Well, you're a little late to the party hun, I'm a taken man," he says as he gently takes your hand off him.

"Aw poo, well how about as friends? I'd like to get to know the worlds number one hero better...without the mask I mean," you pouted.

"You look like trouble but you know what? Why not? It won't hurt to get to know a "sweet" little lady like yourself," he grinned.

"It's a date! Here, my number. Just in case you really do wanna hang out sometime. I'm here every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday," you say as you place a (F/C) handkerchief in his hand and started to walk off.

"Huh...a handkerchief...clever woman...clever woman," Ground Zero smirks as he stares at you walking off.

'Damn, a girlfriend...well...I never let a girlfriend get in my way of getting something. Never."

It had been two days since your first meeting with the worlds number one hero, Ground Zero, and you were busy scrolling through Outstagram when you got a text from a mysterious number.

(XXX) XXX-XXXX: Hey, this is Ground Zero just wanted to ask if you're busy this week.

'Oh...he actually texted me.' you tho(t)ught

Me: Oh, hey! Yeah, I'm actually free on Tuesday, why?

Ground Zero: You wanna hang out? I've got tickets to this amusement park and all my friends are busy.

Me: Uahh? What about your lover? You didn't ask them to go?

Ground Zero: She's on a business trip in America for a while

'Good, this is my perfect chance!'

Me: Oh well, sure! I'd love to hang out! What time?

Ground Zero: Around 9:30 AM.

Me: 9:30?? Sounds like your asking me on a date more than a hangout Mr. Ground Zero! I thought you had a girlfriend! Scandalous! 

After you had sent that text, the young pro hero couldn't help but chuckle to himself, but you didn't know that.

Ground Zero: Ha ha, so? You wanna go or not?

Me: What harm can it do? Sure, I'd love to. 

Ground Zero: Alright, meet me at Shibuya Station around 9:30 AM on Tuesday?

Me: It's a date!