P-Pocky Challenge?!?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Y'all already know what this is about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Neheheheheheheh Just kidding HA! It's a fluff~

It was a school night at Height's Alliance and everyone was getting ready for game night. Mina had brought snacks for class 1-A, Hagakure brought drinks, and everyone else brought games. Little did you all know, Mina and Hagakure were up to no good. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier that day...

"Why don't you just tell him already, (Y/N)? I mean, you both like each other right??! I don't see what's the problem!" Mina waved her arms.

"Well, that's the thing, Mina! I don't even know if he likes me! That's just based on a rumor you heard!" you whined. 

"Well if you don't want to do it, then I will! Haha!" fist-pumped the alien girl.

"I don't like the sound of that Mina, you're scaring me..." you looked at her with worry.

"Don't worry, (Y/N)-chan! Just trust me! Everything will all come together soon! Hahaha!!" you sweatdropped as you heard your best-friend cackle.

Oh, how worried you were for what the future held.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present time...

"Alright, guys! Let's get this party started!  I have a game that we're gonna be playing so everyone, sit in a circle, please!" Mina cheered.

To your weird luck, you ended up sitting next to your crush, Bakugou Katsuki (due to the fact Kirishima had blackmailed him into coming). It felt awkward to be around him ever since Mina had told you a rumor she had heard. But, you were willing to put up with this. You had just hoped it wouldn't last long. 

"Alright, everyone! I'm assuming no one has a cocoa bean or bread allergy? Yes? Ok! Let's get started! For our first game, Spin the Bottle Pocky challenge! And of course, Mineta...you will not be participating in this!" Mina grinned.

You silently deadpanned at the pink-skinned girl and gave her a warning glare. She looked at you and quietly chuckled underneath her breath. You had no idea what your dear friend was planning.

"If you don't know how to play this, it's really simple! You just spin the bottle and whoever it stops and points to, you have to a pocky in between the chosen person and you! Each of you bites one end of the stick and keep going until one person snaps it (meaning they'd be the loser) or you finish the pocky stick," Mina evilly smiled. 

"Who wants to go first? Bakugou? Would you do the honors for us?" Mina looked at Katsuki.

"The hell? No way! Why should I participate in something so shitty?" he furrowed his brows. 

"Did I forget to mention, the person who volunteers or goes first will have a chance of winning a limited edition All Might figure? I guess not!" Mina obliviously shouted.