Long Distances

It had been a year since I moved back to America and it's been quite lonely. After I finished high school I had to move back to America (since I was a transfer student) and begin college here. It's been fun reuniting with family and friends but before leaving for America, I was with Katsuki. It was hard. Having to leave him without knowing what would happen to us wasn't fun for the two of us. We had fought over it, I got depressed over it, we even didn't talk for a while! But in the end, we figured things out. Every now and then when we would get the chance and if the other wasn't asleep, we would Facetime or Skype with each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hahahaha! He really did that? Haha! I thought he was smarter than that!!" you laughed. 

"He did! He actually did that! That fucking dumbass hah!" Katsuki grinned. 

As Katsuki kept telling you his story, you couldn't help but have sad thoughts. All you could really think of was how you were always missing out on things back in Japan. You grew closer not only to Katsuki but to everyone else from class 1-a (besides Mineta). You really missed everyone and grew tired of this separation from your closest friends and lover. You hated how this made you feel. You felt tired, angry, depressed, anxious. All the stories you were told only broke your heart more and more. 

"Oh...is that right?" you started to cry. 

"H-hey? Dumbass? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I-I'm sorry...I don't know if I can keep doing this anymore Katsuki! This long-distance relationship...it's too much for me to bear. I want to be there, I really do Katsuki! All these stories, all these things you tell me, Katsuki my heart is lonely here! I want to feel your hand on my head, I want to hear the sound of your heartbeat, I want to feel like I don't have to see you only on a screen!" you cried.

"...(Y/N)..." Katsuki looked at you shocked.

"This anxiety is eating me up. Bit. By. Bit. I'm longing for something else Katsuki! I'm trying so hard here to keep myself together but Katsuki, I can't do this anymore! I feel that we should..." you took a big gulp trying to stop your flowing tears, "I think we should start seeing other people," you looked away from him.

"(Y/N), what are you talking about? Don't say that! I know you're suffering dumbass, but believe me, when I say this, I'm suffering too! I want to be there for you! I want to hold you in my arms knowing you're safe and sound. (Y/N) don't quit on us!" Katsuki shook his screen. 

"Katsuki you don't understand! It's not only you but it's everyone! The stories you tell me, break my heart. I hate the fact that I'm stuck here and everyone else including you, is all the way over there in Japan! I want to be there with you and everyone else! I don't want to be here anymore Katsuki! I can't wait for another god knows how many years to get a Visa and move back Katsuki! I'm sorry Katsuki, but I don't think we're right for each other!" you hung up. 

All the loneliness and sadness had finally caught up with you. You finally broke. For the rest of the night, you sat alone in your bed crying. Thoughts had swarmed your mind and your feelings had spilled all over the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since your breakup with Katsuki and you were very. Unfocused. You couldn't sleep, eat, or do school work. It was already hard enough that you were stressed with school. For now, you told yourself to try and focus on school instead of Katsuki.