MY Child ANGST

It was only a couple weeks after Katsuki and I had did IT again. But this time I was worried, I'd been puking and feeling sick a couple of days afterword. I had a feeling I knew what it was but I wanted to deny it so I ignored it for a while.

I had come back to U.A hoping I wouldn't puke again and finally be able to eat. Class had begun and again, I wasn't feeling well. I waited till lunch to go to Recovery Girl with friends until on my way to the lunch room I felt something come up my throat. Running to the nearest bathroom Ochaco and Momo follow behind me into the girl's bathroom.

Finishing my little puke session, I decided to skip lunch and go back to the dorms. Before I could leave Momo and Ochaco confront me about what happened earlier.

"(L/N)-San, here take this. This might be the only answer as to why you've been so sick, and since you're with Bakugou-San we thought..." Momo drifts off into a cough.

"O-Oh! Yes, thank you Momo, if it really does turn out as I think it will...will you still be beside me?" I asked scared.

"Oh, course (L/N)-San! I will always stay by your side! Me and Ochaco both! And hopefully...Bakugou-San as well." She exclaims.

I give them a small smile and say my goodbyes and leave for the dorms.

~~TIME SKIP~~

I had taken some meds and lay in my room a little bit afterward. The thoughts of being pregnant flooded my mind.

'What would Katsuki think of me pregnant?'

'Will he still love me if I am?'

'What would my parents think of me being pregnant at this age?'

Thoughts flooded my mind until I sat up and looked at the box that Momo had given me earlier.

'Should I take it? I don't know...I feel scared for what's to come. What if I really do end up pregnant with Katsuki's kid?'

More thoughts trespassed my mind until I finally decided to take the test.

~~TIME SKIP~~

My hands shook, my face filled with tears. I slowly slid down against my door staring at the pregnancy test.

'How? Why? I've always wanted a kid but now? I can't have a kid now, not at this age especially...' I thought.

It was about time when the students of U.A we're coming back, I decided to give Ochaco, Momo, and Izuku, my closest friends a call. Grabbing my phone, I try to stop the tears from running.

Ring~ Ring~

Ochaco: Hello? (Y/N) is that you? Did you do it?

"Yeah...I did."

Ochaco: And? Are you? Are you not?

Not being able to stop the tears, I ask her to grab Izuku and Momo so they could hear this as well.

Izuku: (L/N)-San are you ok? What's going on?

Momo: Did you do it? What's the answer?

"I-I.....I'm pregnant," I said shamefully.