I The End Of The World I ANGST

Note: 

- For your quirk, the stronger your emotions the more dangerous you get. With your quirk, you're able to destroy whatever you want.

- Play music when told to

- sad boi hours are coming ^^

- Song is on 1-hour loop because the story is long...

- !!!Any mention/comment of depression, suicide and etc will be deleted and reported!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me Katsuki, if the end of the world came near, and we had five more minutes, would you spend them with me?" You asked.

"........No...." he replied.

"I figured, goodbye...Bakugou Katsuki," you said as a tear silently rolled down your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day in the Bakugou household, and you had been playing with yours and Katsuki's baby girl. Whilst playing with baby Akane, you were on the phone with Ochaco.

"I told you Ochaco! I repeat, I sent my VIP concert tickets to YOU and IZUKU! I know you two are my biggest fans, so I thought you deserved it as well as a break!"

"(Y/N), you are literally the best human being on planet Earth! How did you do it? You must've had to go through your manager!" Ochaco said through the phone. 

"Haha! Yes, I did have to go through my manager, but when I told him it was the Pro Hero's Uravity and Deku, he complied and told me to tell you both 'hello'! Guess he's a big fan of you two!" You smiled.

"Uah! Must be! Or we must be that famous, haha! Huh? Oh, yeah hold on I'm talking to (Y/N)! Sorry, (Y/N)! I gotta go! Bye!" Ochaco sweatdropped.

"No worries Ochaco! Talk to you later!" You said as you hung up the phone.

"Bah! Bah, bah, bah!" Akane spoke (or at least tried to), imitating her father's explosions. 

"Hahaha! Yes, Akane, 'bah, bah, bah'!! Just like your daddy!" You cheered as you tickled the adorable baby in front of you.

You smiled from ear to ear at the little babe thinking, 'How did I ever get so lucky with a great husband, an adorable daughter, and an amazing career? I guess I have to thank God (or whatever you believe in) for this!'

As the day came to an end, you fed your little darling and put her to sleep. You then cooked dinner for you and Katsuki, for when he came back home of course. But as of lately, Katsuki had been coming home late for various reasons. Some examples were, he would be working late, he would be going out with friends, he'd need his suit to be fixed, or he was on a mission (but he rarely had missions to go on). But still, even though he came home late, he was the worlds #1 hero so it was to be expected of right? Wrong. You'd think with such a praise-worthy title it'd be really awesome and cool because you were acknowledged, but really it's just a simple title letting you get pampered and praised for being better than everyone. But it also meant you took full responsibility of everyone, and Katsuki of course, knew that but never had the motivation to do so. As long as he was popular, strong, and better than everyone else, he was fine.