Our Song: Singing AU FLUFF

"...Midoriya and Uraraka, Kirishima and Kaminari, Yaoyorozu and Jirou, and last but not least (L/N) and Bakugou. That'll be all the pairs for the project." Aizawa sensei lists.

"What?!? I can't work with someone as useless as her! I don't even know who that is!" Katsuki shouts.

"Uh, right here asshole," I shout behind him.

"Calm down Bakugou, or do you want to fail the assignment? I clearly stated that this was a paired assignment for this class. If you want a new partner than you can fail because I put the partners together and it'll stay that way. Now, the bell will ring in only a couple of seconds students, so I suggest you talk with your partners at lunch." Aizawa sensei explains.

Getting ready for lunch, I could see Bakugou fuming after Aizawa's small speech. Sighing, I pack my things, heading for the door.

After putting my things away in my little locker, I spot a blonde headed boy going towards the lunchroom so I decide to catch up to him.

"Bakugou-san, we should start coming up with ideas for our project you know? I was thinking we do something that'll blow the whole class away!" I cheer.

"Tsk, who said I was gonna work with you? I'm gonna do this project alone and that's final, I don't care what Aizawa sensei said, I'll do this thing without a wreck like you," Katsuki exclaims brushing me off.

Looking shocked, I start to boil with anger and decide that I'm not hungry anymore. I start to head straight to the studios in the school to blow off some steam. 

"I cannot believe that stuck up son of a bitch! He thinks he can do everything by himself just because he's the top student in the class! Ugh!" I shout.

Grabbing a guitar from the side, I pull up a chair in the studio. Getting things set for a little song, I strum the guitar quietly. (play song here: don't say love)

Folding down the seats in the back of my car

Got nowhere to be 'cause the world don't know where we are

Three A.M. And you're in my arms, all the drinks still wearing off

You look to me like I said something wrong, mmh

You wrote this song after your ex, he broke your heart so you wrote what you felt and put it into a song.

'Cause I opened my mouth

Now, we're both just sat in silence

Frozen by three little words

And there was something behind those eyes

That he was hiding He said, "I don't want this to hurt"

Flashbacks start to run in your head, the day you first met, your first kiss and the day you confessed to him. Tears start to form from your eyes. As hard as it was to admit it, you were still so deeply and madly in love with your ex.

Just don't say love, say love, say love, say love, no

I've heard that word misused a thousand times before

I know that we don't have to dive in

'Cause we got all of the time in the world

To say love, say love, say love, say love