part 10 - finale

IDK IF I HAVE TIME TO WRITE ALL THAT I WANT TO WRITE BUT I'LL TRY. I'LL BE IN PERU FOR LIKE 10 DAYS BUT ILY ALL. I'LL START A NEW STORY WHEN I COME BACK so PLEASE FOLLOW ME TO GET UPDATES!! <3

A few months had gone by, and everything was normal. They were working on new music, Jungkook and Tae had gotten more serious about their relationship, Namjoon and Jin were taking things slow, but still very much dedicated to each other, and Yoongi even had started talking to someone.

Hobi and Jimin have had a few small arguments, but just lousy things and nothing that could even be considered nasty. They both apologized every time, seeing that it was them vs the problem and not them vs each other.

~

"H-Hobi?" Jimin's small frame stood in the doorway of Hoseok's home studio. His fingers played with the wood on the edge of the large glass door.

Jimin watched as the older boy finished writing something on his paper before glancing up at Jimin. Everyone else was gone, out of the house.

Their eyes met for a brief second before Hoseok's eyes were wandering lower.

Jimin was in his plain white oversized shirt that stopped mid thigh on him. Hoseok couldn't tell if the younger was wearing briefs, but he was for sure not wearing any shorts.

Jimin's red hair was pushed back away from his forehead in frustration.

"Yes?" Hoseok asked, one eyebrow raising.

"I-" Jimin's voice was shaking, as were his hands, which were playing with his own fingers in front of his stomach.

"Please?" He whined.

"Please what? Use your words." Hoseok said, looking back at his work, seeming uninterested in the younger and his wishes.

But man, was he interested. He'd been waiting for Jimin to seek him out for close to an hour now. It was about time.

"Come lay with me?" Jimin asked, taking Hoseok by surprise.

"You want to cuddle?" Hoseok asked softly.

Jimin just nodded, wetting his lips and biting his lip nonchalantly, turning away from the older.

Jimin wanted so much more than to be cuddled. He wanted to feel Hoseok's touch, he wanted to feel the older boy's long fingers run down his thighs, around his waist. He wanted to feel Hoseok's lips over his skin, his teeth marking his skin. He-

"Come on," Hoseok's hand slipped into his, pulling them towards their bedroom.

Jimin knew what he was doing. If he could just get Hoseok to cuddle, to spoon him, he could just pretend to be uncomfortable and move around, purposely griding against his boyfriend.

That's all it would take for dom hoseok to come out. That's what Jimin wanted.

Almost 2 hours ago, Jimin insisted on taking a shower, without Hoseok. The audacity he had, to prance around in just a towel draped loosely over his hips.

So, Hoseok had the idea to play Jimin at his own game. He'd gotten him back into bed and kissed him softly, nipping at his lips, hands wandering down to his thighs, working Jimin up.
Once he knew the younger was flustered, he gave him what he wanted. He wrapped his fingers around Jimin's length and gave him a few Painfully slow strokes, kissing at his neck.

"Mm, Hobi, need you," Jimin mumbled, causing Hoseok to grin against his skin.

"Yeah? Does it feel good?" Hoseok whispered, his hot breath right below Jimin's ear.