You Did What

Sae Ra POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and ended up rolling off the couch. I had a confused look on my face until I remembered the events from last night. I got up and walked to the kitchen still half asleep.

"Morning sleepy head.", Jungkook smiled and I glared at him.

"I'm sorry did you sleep over?", I asked.

"Yeah I did. But we didn't do anything. I promised until she was 18.", he told me as Cho walked in.

She smiled at me before kissing Jungkook. I narrowed my eyes.

"Well isn't that cute.", I said.

"It was just a kiss.", she replied.

"Yeah well do it in another room. Your kisses provoke my envy.", I told them.

"Well I did try to set you up with V.", Jungkook shrugged.

"He's to cocky and I hate that. I would have murdered that boy.", I sneered and they laughed.

"Anyway why'd you come in late last night?", she asked.

"Had a project to do. Then walked home while Iggy was at the party.", I said.

"You walked from school alone! Do you know who runs that side of town.", she scolded and I flinched.

If it's one thing you do not want to see Cho upset. All hell breaks loose.

"Yeah I kind of ran into them.", I mumbled.

"I'm sorry what?", she said sending me a glare.

"They stopped me and I ran......after kicking one in his man parts.", I said quickly before dashing out of the kitchen.

"You did what!!!!", She yelled coming after me. "What if they know what you look like? What if they come looking for you? What if.."

"Cho! I will be fine.", I said walking upstairs.

"Babe we still have school.", Jungkook told Chi and she went to her room.

After we were all dressed I locked the house and we got in Jungkook's car. He drove us to school and I spotted a guy leaning on the wall with a blonde on his arm. I quickly ducked down and Cho looked at me as if I grew two heads.

"That's the guy I kicked.", I whispered and Jungkook told me to stay down as we hit a red light.

I rolled up my window and thanked Jungkook for getting them tinted. I sat up and saw two more walk out the store. The one on the wall tilted his head towards the car and the other two looked at us. I could swear I locked gazed with the one in a headband before we drove off. I sighed in relief as when got to the school. I got out and put an arm around Cho.

"See. Everything is fine."

A/N- Yay the story gas started So what do you think about this.