Fight

Sae Ra POV

We were at the park acting like giant kids. V and Hyelee were playing with bubbles, Jimin and J-hope were wrestling in the grass, I was on the swing set with Cho, Jungkook ate a sandwich with Suga, Jin was reading a book and Clary ran around as Rapmon chased her. I smiled at the scene. Were like one big family.

"Watcha thinking about?", Cho said and I smiled.

"Nothing just watching.", I said and Min Ha walked up to me.

"I have to go my brother wants me home.", she said and I nodded.

"Be careful. Don't want to run into Big Bang.", Cho told her and she frowned.

She began walking away and I pulled out my phone. I went to Google and typed in her name. Once again the dance group came up. I watched as they danced. Then she walked to the middle and started to dance.

"Damn.", I said scrolling through the videos.

I stopped when the name for the dancers were listed. Kwon Min Ha. Kwon...where have I heard that name before. I got off the swing and went in my bag for some money.

"Where are you going?", Cho asked.

"Store.", I said and she got up.

"I'm coming with you.", she smiled and Jungkook followed.

"Well you can't leave me.", He whined as he caught up.

We got to the store and a group of girls blocked my way. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"May I help you?", I asked.

"Yes. Stay away from my oppa.", she warned.

I laughed and she glared at me.

"What the fuck are you gonna do?"

"GD needs a woman not a girl.", she sneered and I laughed again. "How dare you I laugh at me!"

"Oh I'm sorry but if he needs a woman he wouldn't need you. Your just some slut he found on a corner.", I snapped.

"Sae Ra.", Cho warned.

"A slut!", she screeched before lunging at me.

We fell to the ground and I rolled us over before punching her in the face. She scratched me on my cheek with her nails and I grabbed her hair. She cried out as I punched her again. I wrapped my hands around her neck and she began to turn purple. Jungkook grabbed me and pried me off her only I had a grip of her hair. I don't usually fight but hey she hit first.

"Sae Ra let her go.", he said before another girl came and blew him a kiss.

"Back the hell off.", Cho warned and Jungkook smirked.

"Yah!", a voice called out and we all froze.

I looked up and saw GD coming out of the store with Min Ha behind him. I wiped the scratches on my cheek and saw blood.

"Oppa.", she girl whined holding his arm.

"The hell are you doing Yunji.", he asked her.

"She hit me oppa.", she cried and Min Ha scoffed.

"She's lying I saw her approach Sae Ra first.", She defended and smiled at me.

"Yunji I told you before grow up.", he growled about to hit her.

I grabbed his hand to stop him and he looked at me.

"What the fuck are you doing?", he snarled.

"Keeping you from getting your ass kicked.", I retorted.

"Who the hell do you think you are.", he asked snatching his arm away.

"The last thing your gonna see!", I shouted and Jungkook held me back.

"You don't know who your fucking with.", he chuckled.

"Yeah I do. A immature ass BOY who doesn't know a threat when he sees one!", I yelled and Min Ha grabbed GD glaring at him.

He scoffed and walked back into the store. Min Ha mouthed sorry before going in the store.

"Lets get back to the park.", I said walking away.

Cho and Jungkook followed and we walked in silence. Cho stopped me by grabbing my shoulder.

"What was that.", she asked.

"What?", I replied.

"You arguing with him. Do you know what he is capable of!", Jungkook said.

"Just let it go. I don't want to talk about it.", I stated and walked off.

A/N- Yay that's done I was on writers block for a while. lol anyway on with the next.