Skipping

Sae Ra POV

The Bell rung for lunch and Iggy went home. I offered to walk with her but she told me to stay. I pushed my food around with my fork thinking about what happened last night.

"Yah Sae Ra, Sarah!!!", Cho shouted and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Ne?", I looked up and everyone was looking at me.

"Where's Iggy?", Clary asked.

"She got sick and went home.", I simply said.

"Well do you want to stay for the rest of the day.", Cho asked.

"What cut school?", I raised an eyebrow and she nodded.

"Well shit I'm in.", I said as Min Ha walked into the lunchroom with a confused look on her face.

"Isn't that the new girl?", V asked.

"Yeah she's cool.", I said and Cho smiled.

"If you say she's cool then she's cool."

"Min Ha!", I called out and she looked my way.

I beckoned her to come sit with us and she smiled slightly. She sat down and everyone introduced themselves. They got along nicely and Clary asked her if she wanted to cut with us.

"Yeah I guess.", she agreed.

"Great then you walk out with me.", I told her and the bell rung.

"See you guys outside.", I waved going to the bathroom.

Min Ha followed and was about to walk in class when I grabbed her arm to the bathroom.

"Were not going to class silly.", I said and she laughed.

She pulled out her phone and started texting when a frown formed on her face.

"You ok?", I asked and she looked up.

"Ne.", she nodded.

Min Ah POV

We were in the bathroom waiting for it to get clear. Sae Ra is a cool girl and her friends are nice. I got a text and pulled out my phone.

-Hey dongsaeng.

-Hey. Not to sound rude but why are you texting me.

-Just wanted to see how your first day was going.

-Oh. Since Daesung usually does that it kinda caught me off guard.

-Mainhae. Anyway how the school.

-Good I made some friends today.

-Have you told them who you are?

I frowned as I read his text. Sae Ra noticed asked of I was alright. I nodded and replied to him.

-Ani.

-Hm that's why. Well I gotta go so see you when you get back sis.

-Ok.

"Come on its clear.", Sae Ra said and we walked down the hall and out the door.

" Is cutting school always this easy?", I asked her as we approached her friend's cars.

"Nah you have to have the right moment.", she winked and we got in the car.

"Where to?", the boy beside me asked.

Jimin I think was his name. He looked at me and flashed a million dollar smile. He's cute I'll give him that.

"Park.", Sae Ra said and we were off.

A/N- Yay this is coming along nicely don't you think. I think so. Anyway next chapter up soon.