Arguments and Understanding

GD POV

My hands were balled into fist as we neared the laughing. Taeyang kicked down the door and everything went silent.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", Luhan snapped.

"My own fucking reasons.", I argued.

Everyone drew their guns and now it was a stand off. No one moved waiting to see what the other was going to do.

"Just have to get rid of you before you can hurt Sae Ra.", Seungri said.

"We were just taking about suffocating her tonight.", Luhan smirked and I tackled him.

Sehun was about to jump in when Seungri stopped him.

"Don't even think about it!!", he yelled.

"Back off.", Top shouted blocking Chanyeol's way.

Taeyang had Kai in a head lock before he could pull the trigger. "What's up little one."

"Hyung!", a voice shouted and everyone broke apart.

We turned to see Zelo and Sae Ra coming through the door. I went wide eyed when I saw her.

"You!", Sehun growled aiming at her.

"Don't move Sehun.", Daesung said.

"No.", Zelo said moving in front of her.

"Zelo move now.", Luhan warned.

"I said no Luhan. Your not hurting her.", he argued.

"Damn right your not.", I agreed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Zelo, get out of the fucking way.", Kai said.

"This has nothing to do with you.", Chanyeol added.

"Why do you want to hurt her hmm?", Zelo asked and we never broke our stance.

"Because of what she did to Tao.", Chanyeol answered.

"For saving her sister? Her own flesh and blood. Luhan hyung if someone was going to shoot me, you wouldn't try to stop them even at the cost of your own life.", Zelo asked.

Luhan froze and frowned as he stared at Zelo.

"You can't use that against me.", he defended.

"Yes I can. This girl was trying to save OUR sister.", Zelo continued.

"What does that mean?", Luhan asked.

"I met my birth mother and I learned that I have a twin sister and younger sister. Sae Ra is my twin sister and I refuse to let you hurt her."

All of us went wide eyed after what he said. Twin sister. Did she know about him. Luhan's mouth was agape as he dropped his gun.

"I never meant to kill your friend. But he was about to shoot my sister and I couldn't let that happen.", Sae Ra shouted.

"This is pointless guys and you know it.", another voice said.

Cho, Jungkook, and Baekhyun showed up and stood between us and Exo.

"Everyone drop your guns and we can actually talk about this.", he suggested and I hesitated before putting my gun away.

Sae Ra sighed in relief before jumping into my arms holding me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back. She kissed my cheek and a tear fell. Exo put theirs guns away as well before Kai approached us.

"We're um sorry. Guess we don't know how to grieve.", He shrugged and I nodded.

"I'm sorry to. Zelo you shouldn't have seen me get like that.", Luhan said to Zelo and he nodded.

"Your still my brother though. I can't live with just females. They're dangerous.", Zelo whined.

"YAH!!", Sae Ra shouted and Cho smacked him in the head.

"See what I mean!", he exclaimed and Luhan laughed.

"Good judgment hyung.", a young boy said walking up to Baekhyun.

"Thanks Dae.", he said messing up his hair.

"This is my dongsaeng, Daehyun.", he introduced.

"Yep third year in high school.", the boy beamed.

"Aww how cute....... fourth year.", Sae Ra teased pointing at herself.

"I'll get there.", he pouted playfully before doing aegyo.

We all laughed before I picked her up bridal style carefully.

"Back to the hospital you pabo.", I smirked and she hit my arm.

A/N- One more chapter to go. ;-; Now on to the last.