What Happened

Min Ha POV

I walked to the dance studio as the memories came back. Me, GD and the crew doing our dances. People telling us they enjoyed it.

"Enough!!", I heard a voice yell.

I quickly hid in a bush as a group of guys walked out. I peeked out to get a better look and covered my mouth. That's Got7 what the hell are they doing here?

"What are we burning next.", Mark asked and I gasped. It was them.

"Get in the car.", JB ordered and they drove off.

I left my hiding spot and and ran inside the studio. I saw Sae Ra lying on the floor unconscious. I looked her over and saw bruises everywhere. I took out my phone and dialed Daesung.

Daesung-Yes

Min- Get to the studio now I need help with something.

Daesung-Are you alright?

Min- Yes just get here!

I hung up and sat her head in my lap. After a few minutes I heard a car door slam and looked up to see Daesung with Taeyang.

"What happened?", Taeyang asked looking at her.

"Got7 happened. They care the ones who burned it down.", I told them.

"We have to help her.", Daesung said and Taeyang nudged him.

"What about GD."

"This isn't the time to worry about him. She got hurt by people who were after us!", Daesung shouted picking her up bridal style.

We got into the car and Taeyang drove back to the house. I looked up to see GD sitting on the porch with Seungri smoking a cigarette.

I hopped out as Daesung grabbed Sae Ra and carried her inside. The look on his face was priceless but we don't have time to joke.

"What the hell.", he said walking inside.

Daesung sat her on the couch and went to get the medical supplies.

"What's going on?", Seungri asked.

"And why is she here?", GD added with concern written on his face.

"Got7 did this. They burned the studio and I guess when she found out they beat her.", I said wiping her cheek.

GD's face expression went from concerned to pissed. He got up and took one more look at Sae Ra.

"Why her?", he mumbled to himself walking out.

"Hyung!", Seungri called going after him.

A/N- Yay help from unlikely allies lol. I'm having fun with the story.