A Little Mistake

GD POV

"What do we do?", Cho asked as Iggy came into the kitchen.

"Well we can't have a side bar in the kitchen. Everyone out.", Daesung said shooing us out.

We sat down and I was silent. Iggy sighed and glared at Min Ha. I looked between them confused and Seungri tapped my shoulder.

"I'll tell you later.", he said.

"So we know she's with Got7 so we have to get her back", Taeyang stated.

"How?", Iggy asked.

"We have to go to them.", I answered and she nodded.

"Ok when do we go?", She asked and Taeyang snapped his head up.

"You're staying here with the girls. The guys except Jungkook, Jimin, and V comes with us.", he told her.

"Yah no fair. Why Jungkook, Jimin, and V?", Suga whined.

"Because their girlfriends need them the most.", I said pointing from Jungkook to V. "And Jimin can keep watch outside."

"And when we get Sarah back GD will stay with her.", Seungri smiled at my surprised state.

"Why when she got you shot.", Min Ha mumbled.

"Because he loves her.", Daesung said and my eyes widened.

"No he doesn't. Love is just a word.", She frowned.

"Min Ha let it go. Plus this is your fault to begin with.", Seungri shouted.

"My fault! I didn't get my brother shot.", she argued.

"No one did. But if you would pent your anger at the person who pulled the trigger she wouldn't have left.", Seungri yelled and I froze.

"Min Ha kitchen now.", I sneered getting up.

I shut the door behind her and sighed running a hand throughout my hair.

"What did he mean.", I asked her.

"I may have yelled at her.", She said quietly.

"Min it wasn't her fault and we both know that.", I sighed and she frowned.

"I can't be mad at him it will bring up forgotten feelings.", she told me.

"But you didn't have to blame Sarah. Look Daesung was right I do love her but I need you to get over Mark in order for me to get her back.", I pleaded and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Believe it or not she changed me. You tried getting me to stop smoking for years and she shows up and I haven't picked one up for months."

"I'm sorry.", she cried.

"It was a mistake but you have to work on your anger issues and who gets the anger.", I said pulling her in for a hug.

"I know where they keep her.", She told me.

"Well what are we waiting for?", I smirked.

A/N- Aww brother sister bonding time lol.