Love

Sae Ra POV

I helped GD out of the train yard as Min Ha needed to have her last moment with Mark. I sat him in his truck and took off his jacket to look at his wound.

"You could've just asked for me to take my clothes off.", he joked and I glared at him.

"Not the time to be funny.", I said sternly.

"Yeah you're right."

"You could have been killed pabo.", I said smacking his head.

"Ow I didn't get killed though.", he said as I teared up a little.

He noticed and lifted my chin with his hand. He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"I'm alright.", he whispered before kissing me.

I caressed his cheek and Min Ha walked in on the scene. She smiled and GD wrapped his arms around my waist.

Min Ha POV

I watched them and smiled. My brother finally found that person to make him happy. Must be a good feeling. I heard footsteps and turned to see Jimin looking at me with worried eyes. He came over to me and hugged tight. I wrapped my arms around him and cried.

"Your ok.", he said rubbing my back.

I nodded and pulled away noticing his tear stained shirt. I gasped at my mess and he smiled at me.

"Tell her already pabo.", Sae Ra shouted sitting with GD.

I looked confused and turned my attention back to Jimin who was blushing furiously.

"Tell me what?", I asked and he took a deep breath.

My eyes widened when his lips connected to mine. I deepened the kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck. We were interrupted by a cough. I sighed and glared at GD who looked innocent.

"Let's get you home.", Jimin said before pecking my lips. It is a good feeling.

We got home and everyone was pretty much happy. Jimin intertwined our hands and GD stared at us.

"Jagi leave them alone.", Sae Ra laughed.

"Yah I need to talk to both of you.", he said.

"Yes dear brother?", I raised an eyebrow.

"Just want to say use protection and don't move too fast.", he stated and Sae Ra shook her head.

"Yah I'm not that bad. I won't rush into sex.", I said blushing.

"It's ok Min Ha. He was no better can't keep his hands off of me.", Sae Ra joked and he blushed.

"So what now?", She asked.

A/N- It feels good to update again lol hope you like it.