Mark

Sae Ra POV

I closest eyes waiting for the shot but a voice interrupted.

"Mark enough."

"Damn JB I can't do anything huh.", Mark chuckled.

JB came towards us and Mark lowered his gun. I thanked JB mentally since I still didn't know him well.

"Come with me.", He looked at me and we walked away leaving a irritated Mark behind.

I cautiously followed as we walked in silence. We approached a small office and he unlocked it letting us in.

"Sorry about him.", He said and I nodded. "I'm JB the leader of Got7."

"Thanks I guess.", I mumbled and he laughed.

"No problem. He's just cranky.", he smiled.

"I can tell.", I sighed.

"He wasn't always like that.", he told me and I looked at him.

"Jinja?", I asked and he nodded.

"He was a happy, playful, and cool guy once upon a time.", JB said.

"Well what happened?", I asked curiously.

"Well it started with this girl, Min Ha.", he started.

Flashback

JB POV

"He's late again.", Jr whined.

"I know. It better be a good reason this time.", I said when the door opened.

"Hey guys.", he greeted pulling a girl behind.

"Who's she?", Yugyeom asked.

"This is my girlfriend Min Ha.", he replied and she bowed.

"Hello."

She looked familiar but I couldn't quite place it. BamBam walked in all smiles and hyper. I shook my head at the young boy and chuckled.

"Yes BamBam."

"Hyung I found the ring you guys were...who's this.", He trailed when he spotted Min Ha.

"Mark's girly friend.", Youngjae teased.

After that their relationship ran smoothly for a year until Min Ha's brother got involved.

Min Ha POV

I was in the living room while GD was in the kitchen with Seungri. I heard a knock on the door and got up to find Mark on the other side.

"What are you doing here?", I smiled and he hugged me.

"Yeah what are you doing here?", GD repeated with a glare.

Seungri came in and pulled away from Mark and I gave him a confused look.

"What do you want?", Seungri asked and Mark shrugged.

"Just wanted to see my girlfriend."

he smirked at GD.

Am I missing something?

"Stay the hell away from my sister.", GD snarled.

"Hmm don't know about that.", Mark answered.

"What the hell is up with him.", I thought.

"You and your fucking gang stay away from her got that?", GD snapped grabbing Mark's collar.

My eyes widened when I heard that word. I slowly walked up to them and looked Mark in the eyes.

"Got7 is a gang?", I asked and he stated silent.

"You've been lying to me.", I said and he sighed.

"No and Yes.", Mark answered.

I reached up and caressed his face kissing his lips. "Goodbye Mark." I went back to Daesung who just walked in and he held me. 

Present

JB POV

"He came back that day pissed off. Kept telling us how he was gonna kill GD when he got the chance.", I finished and looked at Sae Ra.

"You can't go back. No communicating or anything. They'll think your dear sooner or later.", I told her.

A/N-Wow. How was it? Flashback had to have one in here somewhere.