Hospital Stay

Cho POV

Everyone was in pure shock at what just happened. It's like time froze. No one moved, no one reacted.

"Noooo!", I screamed running down the stairs, everyone following.

I ran outside where people were huddled up covered in blood trying to help. I ran to the group but was stopped when Jungkook grabbed me pulling me in his embrace.

"Let me go.", I struggled.

"Jagi you don't need to see that.", he said holding me tighter.

"Min Ha call GD. We're headed to the hospital.", Jimin told her.

GD POV

I just got out of the shower and changed into some jeans and a wife beater. I sighed and went over to check my phone. 45 missed calls from Min Ha, 37 from Taeyang, and 30 from Iggy. The hell is going on. Seungri and Daesung walked in saying they had been called too. My phone rang again and I hit speaker. It was Min Ha crying frantically on the other line.

GD- What's wrong?

Min Ha- Exo attacked us......Tao was gonna shoot Cho and Sae she.......

GD- WHAT HAPPENED IS SHE OK!

Min Ha- She grabbed Tao and they fell out the window.........Four stories up.

My heart shattered thinking the worst.

GD- Where are you now?

Min Ha- Hospital. Now she's in surgery.

I hung up and ran out of the house not bothering to drive. I just ran. I heard the guys calling for me but I just kept running.

"Please be okay. Please just please."

A/N- Imagine Haru Haru.

Iggy POV

Everyone remained silent waiting for the doctor to come out. Cho hasn't said a word since we got here and I sat by myself hoping my best friend is okay. Taeyang walked over to me putting a comforting arm around me. The door opened and the doctor walked out.

"Is she ok?", I asked.

"I want to see her.", Cho said.

"She has a broken ankle, fractured femur, and had to get stitches for the cuts and scraps. She lost a lot of blood and......", he sighed.

"And what!?", Cho shouted.

"Her blood loss put her in a coma.", he finished and Cho fell to her knees.

"Why her?"

I stared at the ground and Taeyang pulled me in for a hug. At that moment I just cried. GD came rushing in and saw all of us sitting silently.

"No she can't be", he said tearing up.

"No she isn't. She's in a coma and they don't know when she'll be out.", Taeyang told him and GD leaned against a wall.

"And Tao?", he asked emotionless.

"Died on the spot. He hit his head.", Min Ha mumbled holding Jimin's hand.

"I'm staying here until they say I can see her.", I said and everyone agreed.

"Where not going anywhere.", Jimin added. "I'll call everyone else."

A/N- T.T