Running Into Trouble

Sae Ra POV

I walked back to the site of the fire and saw it had police tape around it. But I go under the tape and walk inside ignoring it like the rebel I am. I look at the writing again before taking a picture. I heard laughter and quickly hid behind a table.

"You did good kid. Never thought you'd hang guts to burn anything.", someone said.

"Yeah BamBam good one. Anyway do you think anyone from Big Bang was in here when it happened.", another one praised.

"Nah I heard it was some girl but it wasn't the sister.", someone answered.

They did this. I gasped when I saw a rat run across me.

"Who's there.", someone asked and I stood up knowing I couldn't escape.

"Well who's this.", the red head smirked.

"Leaving.", I stated walking past them.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back causing me to hit the floor. He pinned me down before pulling out a knife.

"See this. This says don't fuck with me.", He warned before slapping me.

"Don't fucking do that again.", I challenged as my anger rose.

"Yah she's got a mouth in her Mark.", the smallest one said. I think his name is BamBam.

Mark got off me and nodded before kicking me in my side.

"Looks like we have to teach her a lesson.", he smirked and kicked me again.

One guy grabbed me by my shoulders and threw me against the wall causing my head to hit hard. I grabbed my head as he slapped me. I punched him in the face and stumbled back.

"Your a little rusty there Jr.", Mark laughed.

"Little bitch.", Jr snarled punching me on my cheek as Mark hit me in the gut.

"Enough!!!!", someone roared.

That was the last thing I heard before falling unconscious.

A/N- Got7 Woooo. Yes they are mean as hell in this story but hey it adds suspense and drama. lol.