Stop

Cho POV

I couldn't stop smiling as my sister stared back at me. I kissed her hand and she smiled a little. Jungkook came back with a boy and went wide eyed when he saw Sae Ra.

"Who's this?", I asked.

"Baekhyun.", he told me and I nodded. "He's gonna help us.

"Help with?", Sae strained.

"GD going to confront Exo.", he told us.

"He doesn't know where they are but I do. If we could talk some sense before Bigbang gets there then the conflict can be avoided.", Baekyun stated.

"Well where?", Jungkook asked.

"The old coffee place."

"The one that's been abandoned for three years?", I asked and he nodded.

"What no he can't.", She said sitting up.

"No no no you rest. You just woke up.", I told her and she nodded.

"Jungkook can you and Baekhyun come with me to get food for her?", I asked and they nodded.

We walked to the food court and got our food and stopped a nurse for Sae Ra. She said she'll be right up so we walked back to the room.

"Hey Sae the nurse is--", I froze when I saw her empty bed. "No. She's gone."

Jungkook and Baekhyun stood wide eyed and I ran a hand through my hair.

"I know where she's going.", I said running out.

Sae Ra POV

I ran or should I say limped as fasts as I can to the old coffee shop. As I opened the door a boy bumped into me. I looked up and heard him gasp.

"Sae you should be resting.", he scolded.

"Your Zelo. We have to stop this.", As soon as I said that GD's truck pulled up causing me and Zelo to hide in the alley.

"Let's go Seungri.", he commanded.

They all followed GD into the coffee shop where laughs were heard. I nodded to Zelo and we went in behind them keeping our distance.

A/N- Almost done!!!!!! Two chapters left!!!!