Can't Go Home

Cho POV

"So about Got7..", Jungkook said and Min Ha sighed.

"They are a gang who lives on the other side of town. Having JB, Mark, Jackson, Jr, BamBam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae.", She told us and I frowned.

It couldn't possibly be the Jackson I know. He wouldn't join a gang and hurt someone like that. Jungkook grabbed my waist and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You alright?", he asked and I nodded.

"So what now?", I asked aloud.

"Well you guys can't go home. They won't stop till she's dead.", Min Ha told me.

"We have no where else to go." I sighed.

GD POV

Min Ha turned to look at me and gave me that look. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"No.", I shouted and she dragged me to the kitchen closing the door.

"GD", She started.

"No Min.", I said and she scoffed.

"You don't even know what I was gonna say."

"Yes I do you wanna help somebody.", I whined.

"They can't go home. Got7 will be after Sae Ra now.", she said and I tensed.

"You can't use my crush against me. Its not fair.", I stomped and she smirked.

"Well you're not complying.", She shrugged.

"Fine", I mumbled and she hugged me before walking out. "What have I done."

Cho POV

Min Ha came back with a smile on her face. I shrugged urging her to say what she has to say.

"Your staying here. And the rest of you can chill here if needed.", she told us and my eyes widened.

"We have two extra rooms.", she added.

"But our stuff..", I said and she nodded.

"Well help you move all you need tomorrow.", she replied and GD came back.

"Do we have to?", he asked and she laughed.

"Duh.", she said and I hugged her.

"Thank you so much.", I whispered and she hugged back.

"But someone is going to have to stay to look after Sae Ra.", Jungkook said and a smirk grew on Min Ha's face.

She turned and looked at GD. The rest of Big Bang seemed to catch on and sent mischievous smiles his way.

"So everyone will help with the move except GD. He will stay behind to look after your sister.", she said and he glared at her.

"Really.", I said a little unsure of a gang member looking after my sister.

"Yep trust me he won't hurt her.", She told me and I nodded.

A/N- Do you guys like the story. Do ya do ya do ya lol. I will throw a song in here somewhere.